Flashbacks and Triggers

Okay, there are some triggers for abuse.
Flashback:
You were sitting on the stairs of your guy's apartment when Phil, your now ex boyfriend, approached the apartment.
"What are you doing!?!" He shouted at you.
"What do you mean?" You asked him.
"You were supposed to be cleaning!" He yelled at you. He walked inside and found a piece of paper on the floor. You had went back inside and he hit you.
"Your so WORTHLESS! I tell you to do something you do it! Now clean this place!" He shouted slapping you so hard you fell, and your lip was bleeding. He rolled his eyes and left.
"What did I do to deserve this?" You said sitting in the bathroom.
You took a hot shower as tears streamed down your face.
"Y/N? Hey? Are you okay?" Your boyfriend, Winn asked you.
You sat there with tears streaming down your face.
"What? I'm... no. Im not okay." You told him truthfully.
"What's wrong?" He asked you.
"My ex, Phil. He's sitting at the table by the window." You told him. "That's the one that was abusive to me."
"Hey, I'll keep you safe. Okay?" He assured you.
"I know, it just causes some PTSD, his face alone just triggers me." You told him.
Winn smiled and pulled you in close. He kissed you on the forehead and then you guys decided to go for a walk before heading home. You saw that someone was walking behind you and Winn, but it was dark so you couldn't tell who. You just figured that they were headed in the same direction. You decided to try to lose them. But every single turn you took the person behind you took the same turns. You and Winn stopped to see who it was and you were terrified when you saw.
"Phil!?" You shouted. "Why the hell are you following me and Winn?"
"Hey babe." He said.
"No! You have no right to call me that. Hell, you have no damn right to talk to me at all. So leave me alone." You warned.
"Yeah, or what?" He taunted.
You then, to your own surprise as well, blasted him to the ground.
"What the hell?" You said to yourself.
"How did you do that?" Winn asked you.
"I thought I wasn't affected..." you said curiously.

Haha cliffhanger...