Part 1: Chapter 3

The screen faded as the projector changed into the familiar young teen, known as the host. Her smile seemed genuine yet something sent a fake smile vibe to everyone. It wasn't thought of much at the time.

They were a bit... occupied.

"Wait, wait! It's the end," exclaimed a few disappointed students. "It was fun seeing those sides of everyone!" Mina whined with a pout. "Though it was a bit too long and don't have any action to it. I'd like a bit of action!" a few boys commented.

Uraraka seemed to smile weirdly. She punched the air with a face that creeped a few out as she repeated: "Action."

"U-uraraka-san!" Midoriya looked panicked and very scared.

"I think something triggered her," the unseen female said with a sweat-drop. She shifted herself in a more comfortable position. Sitting and watching could really be tiring at times.

"Say," she said, "didn't Re-ika say that we were supposed to choose which is better?"

The host only stared with a smile waiting for questions to answer.

"Well... I kind of liked both," commented Uraraka. "Me too," Izuku and Momo nodded in agreement.

"One that can show the full dazzling self of mine, wouldn't it be the best?"

"The one just now seems fun and like a cinema!"

"Should we have a vote?" asked Iida with a stern look, taking the topic seriously as all other things.

"Maybe we can have both?"

"I don't know."

Iida was sulking, since he was ignored.

"Maybe we can ask Re-ika," Kirishima said with a grin. "Yeah, she said she would answer all our questions."

Kaminari - who seemed to take a liking to the mechanism - stepped up to ask: "Hey, Re-ika! Do you think we can keep both?"

The said girl smiled, "I do not understand the question."

"What he meant is, can we watch both types of screening?" asked Jirou. "Yes, that would be excellent; then we could maybe watch a certain alternative universe choosing by the quality of which is best."

"That is indeed an excellent idea, Yaoyorozu-san!" praised Iida.

"I didn't understand that very well, but there is an option on choosing the two types by its quality. After a certain amount of time you will be able to choose in such a way," the projection-girl said. The nickname, of course, made up by-

What does that projection-girl mean by that last part? Bakugou narrowed his eyes.

"So you're saying we have to pick one for now, that meaning it is temporary?" asked the explosive quirk user.

"Yes. Each time you watch a certain amount of alternative universes you achieve a certain privilege. That being said, two meant you will acquire the choice of which type of way to watch. Only one of course. After two more you will acquire the choice of both ways at any time. In addition you get a quality analysis of which type would be better to watch with for certain worlds."

It was a long explanation, but it made sense.

"Wow, no wonder this was used in school. It is so something U.A would use!" Mineta. Although, Kaminari wasn't quite sure on the explanation.

"Uh, okay...?"

"I'm getting all hyped up now!" Uraraka said and turned to look at Izuku, "Aren't you too?"