Part 1: Chapter 6

"Okay, why did All Might have to inflate like that?" Kaminari pointed at the screen. He expressed the same shock the rest of the class had - especially Bakugou.

"I don't know!"

"He always deflated though."

"Yeah, doesn't mean we'll get used to it!"

While the class freaked out, a select few were significantly calm writing it off as the new usual.

So even here All Might... Izuku frowned. He would have hoped, at least in these universes, All Might would be fine and healthy. He would keep on hoping and add another hope that their All Might would be okay too.

Iida and Ochako shared looks of concern. From the moment they saw skinny All Might, they felt an odd feeling of deja vu. It was as if they've seen that version of All Might before the whole kidnapping incident. Was it just their imagination? But then, why would both of them notice this? Honestly, they didn't want to dig into it in fear of finding out something they weren't supposed to.

"That was close to twenty minutes, guys," Mina stated, her eyes stuck onto the clock in the dorm's living room.

"Told ya'," Mineta said. One short leg over the other, he smiled smugly.

"Oh, be quiet." Denki pouted, making his voice softer and unclear. "So," the blond peered at Tenya, "do you guys want to watch another one? Since it's just another twenty minutes to add on, nothing big."

This brought Tenya out of his trance; he jumped up from his seat. "Absolutely not! We have work to do!" He exclaimed, using his usual robotic actions.

Sero snickered and showed a thumbs down, "Second strike, but nice try."

Denki slumped down, a rain of gloom surrounding his sullen face. Worth a try.

"Aw," Tooru whined and added, "That was awesome and all, but I was hoping for romance too."

"Yeah, me too. I still need that bribe material," Mina said with a hidden hint of evil intent. Kirishima and Ochako felt shivers down their spines. "I'd like to see who Mister Explosion Murderer likes in other universes." Mina grinned.

"Huh!? Why the--" Bakugou glared at her.

Ashido's comment made others snicker or try to imagine Bakugou liking anyone. They tried to, but their imagination either was blank or made their faces distort with a look of disturbance. "I don't think I want to see that. He just might end up an over the top combination of Tsundere-Yandere or something."

It was the rest of the classes turn to shiver with the exception of those who weren't affected. And those who didn't know what a Tsundere or Yandere was.

"Anyway, changing the topic," Mina said, erasing the images she got from her memory. "I'm still hoping for romance, so..." She trailed off and sighed exaggeratedly. "Guess, I have to wait next time, whenever that is."

Iida flinched at the few that looked at him with the pretence of sadness. Momo, being affected deeply, frowned. "It is early. And as Mineta said, it would only take a few minutes," she said, putting a hand on her cheek in contemplation. Jirou stared at her in slight disbelief. Is she actually falling for their act? Earphone Jack expressed a poker-face. "You're unexpectedly yet expectantly way too soft, Yaomomo."

The said brunette looked at her friend in slight confusion. "How so?" Her question was waved off as Jirou knew it would be no use. She'd explain later.

"Bakugou and Todoroki have to finish their homework and prepare for their provisional license classes! Furthermore, we have our own work to do as well!" The engine quirk-user reasoned.