Part 1: Chapter 4

"Woah, seriously?" Denki and Minori exclaimed being loud as always.

"Wow, Midoriya, you look so different!" Tooru commented. Her shirt's sleeves lifted upwards as she spoke. "Your eyes look more narrowed instead of round and innocent," Tsuyu graced them with her blunt statement. She seemed like one of those who weren't fazed.

I wouldn't mind being able to see ghosts, Tokoyami thought, sounds interesting.

"Interesting quirk to have," Iida said.

"Wouldn't that be scary, though."

Indeed, the image in front was Midoriya Izuku, but he was quite different. His eyes were narrowed into eyes that could pierce through your soul. There was the fact that he looked tall. That explaining why his legs just needed to be lifted a bit to kick the man in the face.

Midoriya kicked the skater-delinquent nonstop. "We've got to help him!" one of the delinquents said.

"Are you crazy!? I'm not going near that psycho!"

The screen went back to Izuku kicking the man. The streets pavement cracked into pieces allowing his face to be stuffed into the ground.

Some of them winced. "That's harsh," Satou commented. "I wouldn't have imagined Midoriya doing such violent acts!" Iida exclaimed with furrowed eyebrows.

"Is he a villain here or something?" one asked making everyone consider the thought only to reject the idea. Izuku? A villain? No.

Oblivious to a previous universe they had watched.

"Eh, I've done worse," Katsuki mumbled. He didn't seem to be proud when he said that, rather bitter. He couldn't believe his eyes either when he saw this version of Izuku.

The boy in question was horrified.

"Listen up you scum!" he ordered angrily as he pointed, "Do you see that!?"

There was a bottle filled with flowers on the floor that seemed to have fell over.

"First question," his voice was more aggressive this time, "What do you think that is? You! The one in the middle!"

He proceeded to point at him.

"Woah, his voice!" Ashido Mina and Uraraka Ochako exclaimed.

"No fair," Mineta cried. "Yeah, puberty hit him like a bus!" Kaminari exclaimed tearful.

There was sudden background music that sounded like a traditional flute.

Some of the people visibly relaxed as the music in the background created a lax mood. Not only lax but maybe similar to a comedic mood too.

The guy was, no doubt, scared yet acted cocky as he spoke: "Who me?"

"Answer the question!" he exclaimed assertively. He was having none of it.

"Wow, he's so confident and assertive," Mina pointed out. "It's so weird to see you like that," Uraraka said to the said green-haired teen. "Indeed," Tsuyu agreed.

The brown-haired teen turned to him, but only saw him writing invisible notes. He mumbled inaudible things relating to 'confidence'.

"Huh?" Izuku looked at Uraraka. She blinked, but she assumed he heard before. "He reminds me of Kacchan," he said sheepishly.

"Don't compare me to you!"

"I guess someone left that flowers for someone who got killed here," he answered. The screen blanked and suddenly, it showed Izuku kicking the man. "Correct!"