Part 1: Chapter 5

There were groans from those who weren't tired or too excited to acknowledge their tiredness. "What? But it's not done yet!" Whined the blond electric quirk-user. Just as he said that, the screen went black and slowly morphed. The colors changed from black to brown with hints of the black.

Oh.

Iida had been lecturing them about the importance of sleep, health and school. Like he needed that lesson when the one who really needed it the most was his green haired friend. The guy was always up way too early to train and way to late thinking of training. The ruckus they made had changed to silence once they heard Re-ika's voice. "You've acquired choice," she said, as if it were a practiced speech spoken without feeling. "Choice?" Ashido repeated. "What's that?" Sero questioned.

"You've acquired the opportunity to choose whichever style you would like to observe other universes in. It also allows an automatic quality scan to make it easier to choose between the hallucination and the cinematic version."

Momo nodded at the explanation. "It was mentioned before, but it seems we had an early experience to this," she observed. Todoroki stared at her, seemingly in a daze. Albeit, he'd always seemed to be in a daze at this time of day as he was quite tired. An early bird he was, but he would stay up for his classmates' happenings. He tore his gaze off Yaoyorozu and looked at the female on projection.

Yaoyorozu is right. We did get an early experience at the acquirement. Todoroki side-glanced to look at Izuku who was deep in thought as well.

Bakugou watched that projection-girl with furrowed eyebrows. There was something... off and he was sure others had concluded that much. If not, why are they even in the hero course!?

That was his point of view anyway.

"Cool, so it's like level-ups then!" Kaminari grinned. Jirou shrugged, "I guess it is. Could be convenient."

Momo nodded in agreement.

"Is there more," Izuku contemplated his word choice, "things we can acquire?"

"Yes, kero." The fellow green-head seemed eager too. "Having just one of these would be boring at this point." She put a finger on her chin. "This is for educational purposes!" Iida chopped into the conversation.

"Yes, there are more 'level-ups' in the future."

"It is near the curfew, so I will proceed to shut down for today."

There was now time to comment and converse; the projection of their 'host' had disappeared like a light flicked off by a switch. The heros-in-training hadn't immediately left, but eventually, they went to get ready for bed. It was a school night after all.

"Hey, Deku!" Uraraka called with a smile. The said green haired teen looked over to face her. "Yes?"

"You were in a lot of those universes. It's almost like you're a main character!" She suggested. Her cheerfulness was actually very cute - of course, he wouldn't admit that out loud. "You... think so?" He asked shyly. Midoriya wasn't sure if he should take it as a compliment or not.

"Yeah!"

Tsuyu approached the two, adding her own thoughts. "It does seem so."

Izuku blushed at the idea. Me, a main character? No way! "Who do you think those other two with you were, though?" The hardening quirk-user asked.

Midoriya was startled by the question, but as he thought about it...

"I think the smaller one looked almost like Kota?" Izuku's eyes widened in realization. The looks were uncanny once one thought about it. They were probably the same person, just Kota being older!