Chapter 3

Cleo made her way home, from her stay at Niall’s.

“Well, well, well. Hello Mrs Horan, who are we today?” I giggled

“Shut up!” She laughed. “Sorry about that. You should’ve woken me!”

“Oh as if! You would’ve killed me for breaking up your cute romantic moment with Niall.” I winked at her jokingly.

“So how was your night?”

“Pretty fucking amazing!” She squealed

She explained how they’d both woken up to everyone gone. Eventually they knew everyone had probably gone home. They talked for a while since it was only them two. Then Niall had asked if she wanted to stay the night, which she took as a pretty big deal. Niall offered her his bed, saying he’d sleep on the couch but of course she wasn’t going to let him and so they both slept in the same bed and cuddled all night. She said it was the perfect night.

Sigh. I wish I could have that with someone but of course I’m just going to grow old with my 27 cats, ha.

“Hey, what about you and Harry last night then. I heard he gave you a ride home.” She wiggled her eyebrows at me.

I laughed, “He just gave me a lift, that’s all.” I looked down.

“Can’t deny that there wasn’t something there when you both were play fighting” She said. “Harry can’t keep his eyes off you” She giggled.

“What? As if” I laughed. As much as I wanted it to be true, I kept denying it. Harry would never like me anyways.

“Trust me, the way he looks at you. When you do little things and stuff, he’s always,” she paused searching for the right word, “admiring you.” She squealed like a little girl.

“Lies, I’m boring to look at.” I stated

“Nah babe, you have to look at it from someone else’s point of view”

I thought about it for a while, Harry admiring me, but I quickly dismissed it.

*2 Days Later*

Today we were meeting up with Danielle and Eleanor, Liam & Louis’ girlfriends.

Perrie was going to come too but she had work in the studio.

“Hello girls, how are ya?” Danielle asked, hugging us both.

“Well jealous of your hair, both of ya! So gorgeous.” Eleanor commented.

These girls were so lovely and my, were they beautiful. Super jealous but of course you could understand why the boys loved them so much.

“So I was thinking we stop over at Star Bucks then we go shopping, how does that sound?” Danielle told us, cheerfully.

“Sounds like a plan!” I said

“Let’s go then” Cleo smiled.

We made our way to Covent Garden.

We’d been through majority of stores and bought a load of things.

As we turned to walk into a store, we bumped into Harry and not far behind him a tall brunette followed him.  And then she held his hand. Yes, she HELD HARRY’S HAND. Um, who is this girl?

I suddenly felt, well, jealous and a bit annoyed. Why is Harry letting her hold his hand, I don’t get it.

“Oh, hi girls, isn’t this unexpected” He laughed, then turned his attention to me. “Hello Rose” He said, trying to make eye contact with me but I didn’t let him.