Chapter 6

Harry’s phone ringtone rang out loud, bringing us both back to reality.

Harry took one last look at me before pulling out his phone. 

While he was reading his text, I grabbed the remote and flickered through the channels trying to get my mind over what had almost happened.

Did we just almost kiss?

Harry coughed, “That was Veronica” He looked away awkwardly. “I should get going” He said

“Yeah, um” I got and walked him to the door.

We stood there and looked at each other.

“I…erm…I’ll see around Rose” He said and turned to walk out.

I closed the door and stood there leaning my back against it. I was getting flashbacks of tonight, of all the moments we had, of our almost kiss.

Why would we even kiss? He has a girlfriend though?

I am beyond confused now.

*NEXT MORNING*

 I walked out to the kitchen expecting to see Cleo there but only to find my sister Daisy.

“Hey. I take it Cleo didn’t come home?” I asked her, pouring cereal into my bowl.

“Nope, but she did call this morning and asked if you wanted to go around for breakfast” She said

“Shit, what time did she call?!” I asked

“Like 5 minutes ago, she said to go around now if you want.”

“Oh, okay then. I’m gonna get dressed!”

After having a quick shower and picking out some comfortable yet trendy clothes, I made my way to Niall’s house.

Last night’s events kept replaying through my head. I don’t get Harry sometimes. I mean, he has a girlfriend but he does all these cute things and last night we ALMOST kissed. I don’t know. Maybe it was all in my head. Maybe I was losing my mind. Ha.

I knocked on the door and was greeted by a topless Niall. Hmm, someone’s been busy hey.

“Rosie! Wassup!” He yelled, pulling me in for a tight hug.

“Hey Ni” I replied

“Feeling any better?” He asked

“Oh, yeah much better. Just needed a rest is all.”

“That’s good then. We’ve got breakfast ready! Hope you’re hungry” He said before leading me to the kitchen area.

We walked in and literally everyone was there.

“Rose!” Zayn said doing the bro fist thing.

“Hello dear Rosalie” Louis shouted across the table, followed by ‘Hi’s and hello’s’ from everyone else. They’re such lovely people, how lucky I was to be in their presence. I don’t even know why they’d want to be around me, I’m so boring.

I turned my attention to the curly headed boy sitting next to Lou, trying his very hardest to avoid my contact.

Great. Awkward tension. Should be fun!

“Hungry babe?” Liam asked

“Yeah, starving” I smiled

“Here you go then” he laughed, handing me a plate of delicious looking food.

I went and sat down next to Cleo on the kitchen bench.

“Mm smells good! Did you cook this Liam?” I asked