Chapter 9-Boyfriend

Y/n's POV

I wake up and look at my phone. I have missed texts and calls from all the boys. I roll my eyes and sit up. My neck and hand have a stinging, aching feeling as I do so. I decide to take a shower and get ready for the day. When I'm done, I go through the closet to find a comfortable outfit. 

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Leah asks as I sit next to her on the couch.

"I could be better." I shrug. "Thanks for letting me stay with you though."

"No problem." She smiles.

"I'm sorry it's already been a week." I look down at the cup of coffee she's just given me.

"It's totally fine. In fact-" The doorbell ringing interrupts her. She starts to stand up but I motion for her to sit back down and I go to the front door. 

I open the door to see...

"Ryder?" I ask, taking a step back.

"Look, y/n...we need to talk. I-Oh my gosh, your neck." He reaches forward to touch my neck but I push his hand away.

"Ryder-"

"Who did this to you?"

"Who did this to me?" I roll my eyes. "I did not realize you were that drunk." I laugh. 

"What do you mean?"

"You did this to me Ryder. And this." I hold up my hand that still has wrap around it.

His face immediately softens and tears roll down his face. "I never would've-I-" he sighs. "I'm sorry." 

"I forgive you." I say quietly.

"So...you're living here now?" he quickly changes the subject. 

"Well I figured maybe it would be okay if I didn't live with my boyfriend for now and then moved back in when I felt like I could trust him again."

"Boyfriend?" A smile spreads across his face.

"Yeah. My boyfriend." I nod. 

Before I can react, he kisses me. I quickly pull away.

"Sorry." He says quickly.

"It's fine. I'm just not quite ready yet." I hug him. "I'll see you later."

"See you later."