Chapter 15-Bad Idea

One Month Later....

Y/n's POV

I've been keeping my distance from the boys and Ryder since the engagement party. I started teaching classes at Leah's dance studio again. And tonight I'm doing something really stupid. 

I'm going the the boys' LA show since they're on tour and I haven't been to any of their shows.

The show starts at 8. It's 7 and I'm nowhere near ready. I get my butt off the bed and take a quick shower. I leave my hair down and put on the outfit I bought for the concert. I do my makeup and then take a picture for Instagram. 

Y/n Y/l/n This is such a bad idea 🤭

Comments Disabled

Nick's POV

"How y'all feeling tonight!" Edwin yells to the crowd after we finish our first song. The whole crowd screams and I can't help but smile. 

Brandon announces that we'll be doing Solita and we get into our positions to dance. 

Once we finish the song, we run off the stage to get water and give the stage hands time to set up the new backdrop. 

"Yo! Can we get some waters please?" I asks.

"Here you go." I hear from behind me. 

We all turn to see Y/n holding 5 water bottles. 

"No way!" Zion yells, jumping up and down. The boys all run to hug her. I just stand there and awkwardly look at the ground.

"One minute!" The stage manager yells at us. 

The boys pull out of the hug and I get a good look at Y/n. She looks so good. 

She looks up at me and smiles. The boys go line up so we can run onto the stage. I walk over to her.

"Hey." I say, smiling.

"Hey." She returns, looking down at the ground.

"So...I don't get a hug?" I say playfully. 

"You don't deserve one yet." She smirks and walks away, swaying her hips. 

I roll my eyes and walk over to the stage manager.

Y/n's POV

The boys run out on stage and the whole crowd screams. I laugh and watch them sing and dance to Blind. They announce that they have one more song but then Brandon says they have two. They sing one more and then Brandon sets two stools in the middle of the stage. Him and Nick sit down and the rest of the guys stand behind them.

"So...Nick has a little change of plans." Brandon smiles. "He wrote a new song that he wants to sing for someone very special here tonight." He nods to Nick and Nick smiles at me.

"This is called Not Mine." Nick says, adjusting his monitor and then nodding his head as Brandon starts strumming his guitar.

"I know I screwed up

I know I broke your heart

You deserve so much more

And I would restart

If I could

If you would

Give me another chance

Give me your time

But you're not mine

Please be mine"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N : These are kinda just lyrics I made up off the top of my head so...sorry if they aren't that good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

By the end of the song, I was crying. Brandon looks over at me and laughs as they close out the show.  I quickly leave so I won't have to talk to Nick.

 I'm almost home when I get a text from Edwin saying they're having a party in an hour. I tell him I'll be there and go home to freshen up.

Another bad idea.