Chapter 12-Forever

Y/n's POV

"Good morning!" I feel someone kissing my face and I open my eyes to see Ryder in a suit with a box in his hand.

"Morning?" I laugh as he kisses me.

"Happy anniversary baby!" He smiles, handing me the box.

I quickly open it and see a dress, some shoes, and new jewelry. I smile and kiss him. "Thank you!" I kiss him again. "Happy anniversary."

"C'mon, you gotta get ready for dinner." He lifts me out of the bed and puts me on his back. He carries me to the kitchen and sits me on the counter. He stands in between my legs and just looks at me smiling.

"What?" I laugh.

"Well...you slept for longer then I expected  so I ate all the pancakes I made earlier." He laughs.

"So?" I raise an eyebrow.

"So....I'm gonna make you cereal and then by the time you get ready, we can go get dinner." He shrugs.

"Okay." I laugh. playing with his hair. "Am I supposed to wear the new stuff you gave me?" 

"Yes you are." He smiles, walking over to the cabinet and pulling out the Trix. Then, he got the milk, bowl, and spoon. "Here you go." He said, handing me the finished bowl.

I finish my cereal and get ready to hop off of the counter but Ryder stops me.

"I got you one more thing." He hands me a Victoria's Secret bag.

I open it and roll my eyes. "No." I laugh.

"Yep." He kisses me and helps me off the counter. 

I go to my room and get ready to leave.

(your outfit)

 "Gorgeous baby." Ryder smiles, kissing my cheek. "Ready to go to dinner?" 

I nod and we get in the car. Ryder rests his hand on my thigh until we pull up to a beach. I raise an eyebrow and he simply smiles and leads me down to the beach. I immediately recognize it as the place we met.

"Ryder-" I smile. 

"Wait...." He blushes and he gets down on one knee.

"Ryder-" I start to get teary eyed.

"Just hold on." He laughs. "Okay...y/n y/l/n, we had our rough patches...mainly me. But through the past three months of sobriety I've realized how amazing you are. And that I would be stupid to mess this up. So..." He pulls out a small white ring box. "Will you be mine forever?"