the journal

writetospeak

Can you fall in love with someone by the words penned from their heart? Can you fall for someone without meeting them? Can love be built on a lie? Harry Styles is crushed, empty. Relationships keep failing him, women keep using him. All he wants is real love, a girl has substance, a mind, who can relate to him on a level he never had before One night a purse comes into his life and he is fascinated with its contents - the books, the music, and edgy colors of lipstick and eye shadows Above all, the most important thing that was in this bag, was the journal Harry creates a fantasy girlfriend, unable to get hurt he reads the words of this girl that goes by Linc, and he falls head over heels Every word she penned in her journal is like music to him, he can hear it over, and over He relates to her, he understands her He's safe just imagining her-what she's like, how beautiful she is, funny and smart. It's safe He can't be used, cheated on, lied to or broken Finally he can't stand it, and he sets out and meets this girl Once he does, as soon as his eyes met his dream girls, he can't help but use the journal to his advantage He knows what to say, how to act, what she likes and hates. It's a manual to her heart. It's a manual for her to take down every single wall, and get her to trust in him completely, to share herself on levels she hadn't done with anyone before. So Lincoln falls, and she falls Will Harry ever return the lost handbag and tell the truth? Will he admit to the fact that he read her most intimate thoughts, her private world that she created in her journal? Will he own up to the violation of privacy, of manipulation? Or will this relationship always be started with a lie?