Locker 161 (2) Continuation.

writetospeak

It started with a locker. His father’s treasure hunt brought him down a road he never wanted to see. We left off with Harry finding the terrible news of his father, walking away from his grave. We were left wondering, could he move on? Could Harry forgive Anne, could she really keep her word and try to make a relationship with him? Above all, could he forgive himself, and understand his father’s death truly wasn’t his fault? Could he handle it? Finley Aims never expected to fall for brooding artist, the boy with baggage so heavy she didn’t know if she could really lift anymore. Now that she fell wholeheartedly, she never wanted to let him go. Harry struggles, and struggles. The world weighs more and more on his shoulders, he looks to Finley, how loves him endlessly, and is fearful. He falls, farther and farther till his world just crumbles. When things fall apart, Finley travels north with her family, working on a new research study. She is coping, hopeful for a future, when she gets a letter. The hunt is on to discover Harry’s whereabouts. Harry is following in his father’s footsteps; he is leaving a treasure hunt to the truth. Will Harry be alive at the end of it? Or will another Styles man fall into the trap his own mind set? Finley will embark on the hunt of her life, to not only search for Harry, but search for his heart, his happiness again.