Sunshine ambrosia

Mandy had been running around outside, setting up a party location. It was crystal clear that people would get offended if they went to their parties, but did not celebrate their own.

Purple said he was ready to invite everyone (as they would be buying a teleportation service most likely anyhow) and that he had enough booze in stock which only needed finishing touches by August, so--

As long as they all activated, burned through Leum's secret snack stash of mystery meats (which he kindly offered), and made enough other foods, it would be fine! Albus showed off her spectacular organizing skills by gathering everyone around the house and assigning jobs, Mandy's job (along with Veri) was to bring in logs for seats and set up a fireplace.

And that's what she had been doing by the time August returned along with Sarah, Gerald, Tia, Hal, and four more family members Mandy judged to be his parents and little siblings.

Hillary really looked like Tia, just with the same eye color as August's, and she was a muse, a low-rank god, so there was that ethereal, creative, inspiring presence to her. Her apparent age felt ambiguous - she might be anywhere between nineteen and thirty, but Mandy knew that she was far older. The way she stood and looked around with a hard to read yet dignified expression, observing and making her conclusions, was something August had inherited.

August's dad was an older, more muscular, and more friendly/carefree copy of August with green eyes. There were a few silver strands in his dark brown hair, but that only added to his charm. When it came to bearing, Hal was the most similar to their dad, they had a matching 'type' even if Hal was a lot taller and a lot younger, so their fashion sense differed, of course. Reagan had that dandy/classy look.

The youngest, yet unnamed siblings were both less like either of the parents, but mixes, both had green eyes like Reagan, one was a 13yo girl with blonde braids, and the other was a 10yo boy with light brown hair. Both wore overall shorts with some paint streaks on them. Having a muse for a mother was affecting the two probably.

For some reason, August had a flower pattern band-aid on his forehead, but Albus was already on it, healing the cause and removing it.

Sarah spotted her, froze up a bit, then smiled, calling out. "Mandy!"

"Hey!" Mandy returned the greeting and ran up closer while August took over the Tiamat duty and had Lily took away the stuff his family was carrying.

"What did you do to ascend even?" Sarah asked.

Ah, so they could tell. All members of August's family flinched a bit upon her coming closer.

"You'll probably see later," August said as he looked around. Then added - "That's my girlfriend - Amanda Bookman, or Mandy. Mandy - that's Mom, Dad, Yvette, and Ulysses."

"Pleased to meet you," Mandy said with a smile, and they returned smiles.

"August, they look fine," Tiamat said; at first, Mandy didn't know what it was about, but then August let go of Tiamat's hand, hitting his family with the full brunt of Tiamat's presence.

Other than Hillary and Sarah, they didn't look fine at first, but that had been the same with everyone. The only people who didn't get used to Tiamat's presence at all were the human trio - Stephanie and her parents, so they were stuck with kitty ears artifacts.

August caught on to Timothy (Purple) next, dragging him outside. "So, how much booze can you get?"

"How much can you handle?" Purple asked, and then their voices got lost in the mayhem.

Soon elves and dwarves started teleporting in (via Purple express) and started helping with whatever needed help. Tiamat too disappeared and then reappeared with a giant cauldron.