Chapter 2 Date

Bringing the tea to the living room Onew sat fiddling with his fingers.

"Soooo do you like me-UH I MEAN SCHOOL. How do you like the school...?" He asked stuttering again.

Waaah so cute.

"Well the school is very nice. I'm really enjoying the experience there. I also really like you." I added at the end and quickly sipped my tea looking away from him.

*Plop*

I turned to see Onew picking up the tea cup from the floor. What a cute clumsy teacher.

"OH MY GOODNESS I'M SO SORRY AGAIN. I KEEP MESSING EVERYTHING UP. I'M SO STUPID!" He said freaking out.

"Onew it's okay. You're not stupid." I bent down and sat next to him on the floor. Taking the cup from his hands I placed it on the coffee table.

Turning to a now tomato red Onew I placed a hand on his.

"S-s-s-so you like m-me?"

I laughed a little.

"Of course silly. I've liked you since we met at the board meeting where you chose me to be in your class." I smiled at him

"I've liked you since before that.."

"Hm? Did we meet before?" I asked curiously.

"Well we didn't exactly meet. It was 3 years ago.. I was just coming home from one of my friends houses. I decided to walk home that day. Passing by a café I looked inside because of the smell of chicken coming from inside. As I looked in I saw you there. Glasses on and a book in hand as you ate a bowl of noodles and chicken. You looked so beautiful. W-well of course you still do..." he immediately looked down at our hands who's fingers were now intertwined.

"You've liked me for 3 years? Wow.. I don't know what to say."

"Well....I was going to... ask you to..... maybe... dinner? Tomorrow?"

"Well it is Saturday tomorrow... Sure," I gave him a smile and he turned even more red.

Oh jeeze he's gonna explode if he doesn't stop blushing!!

"REALLY? I'LL PICK YOU UP AT 7!" He said getting up and heading to the door.

"Onew watch out for the-"

BAM.

"...wall..." I finished saying with a giggle.

"I'm okay!" He smiled his cute small eyed smile again and turned around and headed out the door.

Well looks like I have a date tomorrow!