...Fate to be continued...

Illumi

             I was roaming Yorknew since it was almost Yorknew's underground Auction since father said it's one of the most important mission since all of the mafias all around the world will be gathering in this auction. As I was walking in my suit with my pins attached I walked in the middle of a busy crowd as I crossed in the middle. Some familiar presence was there...yet again. She looked breathtaking...

I look back as I saw the girl. I felt all too familiar with, she kept walking at a slow pace and didn't stop. MY heart was telling me to reach for her by mind was telling me to ignore it. I stepped back walking to my destined place as I turned back and went my way.

'It's probably nothing' I thought as went my way.

Narrator

As the man in his black suit went back to his way to get where he was going it was the girl's time to stop and look back as his figure retreated back to the busy crowd as he disappeared like mist. She too felt the familiar connection with him as if she've known him as his black suit brought his slim figure. She was feeling panic, why?... She doesn't know.

' I need to find him ' She thought as her instinct pushed as she was pushing herself out of the crowds of people as she caught a glimpse oh him.

SHOULD I CONTINUE THIS? 

Leave a comment if you somehow saw this and like it as I will continue this.