chap3:Nostalgia with Him

A/n: I had this chapter ready and going but I messed up with some buttons and I deleted the chapter when it had over so many words and I just needed to edit a paragraph no it's gone. Anyway, the original author's note is that Illumi is 24 in the real HxH so I'm gonna make the reader 21 years old. Also, please vote on this story so I may do continuous Inspiration okay, that's all!

 Also, please vote on this story so I may do continuous Inspiration okay, that's all!

' I was suddenly brought back to reality. '

3rd

(Y/n) eyes flashed before her eyes as the blurry scene started to be clear. Her eyes readjusted showing the Zoldycks in the room bringing (Y/n) back from the outburst to the Flashback.

(Y/n) looked around the room left to right as the Zoldyck family seemed on edge but calm and silent but some on the verge of sweating particularly the Male with black hair in a pink Polo shirt.

The realization hits her as she felt the momment to lower her gaze knowing that she lost control of her cool . It seems that Silvia Zoldyck the head of the Zoldyck family did something to tigger her traumatizing memory that was hidden for a long time.

" I Sorry! I didn't mean too... I didn't know what happened to me. Pardon me of my actions. "

The room was tense.
There were no words spoken for what felt like Lifetimes. She gazed around the room without having any eye contact with any of them but noticed the room walls around were wilting and some of the lights in the room were now broken.

What she didn't know was that she was stopped by a man behind her.

All their eyes were starting too look like they were staring at her but she looked at them fir a momment and felt a little heavyweight on her right shoulder. She went up to reach out to the what felt like a hand on her shoulder but realized a man right behind her. They weren't staring at her! They were staring at this Guy.
The man standing right behind her with his hand on top of her shoulder was looking at (Y/n). She turns to glance at him, while their hands touching sent a small wave of electricity of Nostalgia hit them. (Y/n) felt these mixed emotions of happiness, sadness, comfort, and displeasure. His hands slip off her shoulder as their fingertips, he felt his nostalgia.

He felt this nostalgia before so it felt like a wave of an unknown feeling of; Comfort, possessiveness, happiness, safeness, longing. He felt so warm that it made him sigh with content. Illumi looked at her lustorus eyes but broke their eye contact feeling his blood almost reach up to his face but choose to ignore the feeling. His heart wouldn't stop beating at a fast pace.
'Hmm.. is this feeling if Nervousness? This is a weakness, stop it Illumi. Focus.'

.

Thump

Thump