chap2:Memory

Hisoka

Hisoka

" So why did you ask for me Hisoka? It's rare for you to ask for any favors"   Illumi said as he fiddles with his pins in his suit showing me his blank expression.

" It's some business I forgot to take care of since I was ....watching some Fruit after all, now. Here is the plan..." I said as he leans in as I whisper the plan to his ear as this peaks this Interest.

"Now? Of all times Hisoka"

"Sorry it's a Rush Job, promise You won't regret it," I said chuckling to myself. " Well... not like before." I likely add as I stood up to leave.

"? "

Y/n 

This next job of mine: A waitress in  La Papillon the most exclusive restaurant to the illegal men and woman of this country. Owned by My french Related relative who I found after getting into many Jobs that resulted from me being Fired. This place is full of security to ensure the safety of the dealers, the restaurant, the employes and etc. WE can't have a broken up restaurant if this place wouldn't be critical

" This job pays much better...  This  can help me pay the stuff for my brother and sister as their only support system." I look at my watch as I ran to the back door of the building into my locker room. " I mean... our parents did 'disappear 'after all".

A woman in her mid 30 walks in a mid-length dress with light makeup with a small Raised Eyebrow.

" Happy to see me, Auntie I'm, not late this time," I said smirking as she pinched the bridge of her nose chuckling to herself. " Yeah, Yeah. Get your ass over there. We got some ' Gros bonnet ' Here tonight. Also, Call me your boss during the working hours. " She exclaimed leaving me alone to get myself ready. I'm close to the boss since she somehow is my Relative who runs this fine establishment and is French? Not really hahaha. Maybe it is just her Go too~

We've only met 2 minutes ago So I didn't personally know her as you can see our 'conversation'.

Changing to my uniform then tying my hair to a ponytail. I'm quite fascinated by who this 'Gros bonnet' after all that was french for Big shot. Whenever Auntie says it that meant that it has to be the most sinister-" (Y/n)! Hurry up you've got to serve these dishes in Gros bonnet's Table in the Private section. Chop chop and Don't mess up." so-called yelled Boss. " This better not kill me" I exited to the busy kitchens as you can hear the sizzling of different kinds of foods and smell of these expensive dishes to the finest Treat.

 " This better not kill me" I exited to the busy kitchens as you can hear the sizzling of different kinds of foods and smell of these expensive dishes to the finest Treat