chap4: You're number

" Go home (Y/n). I'm sorry but you can't work here and at least not right now." She exclaimed sitting on her office chair turning away from me.

"Wha- but!" She raised her hand my face to shush me. "Not another word (Y/n). You risked both of our lives here, do you know who you were messing with?"

"Wait, You know that I know I've made a mistake but something about the situation wasn't....right" Whispering it quietly. She faces me with a saddening frown.

"You know my business right? So you should know that its dangerous people you're serving ou there about them being top-notch assassins of their whole organizations. What happened last night was endangering us both. I was nearly in tears if you could See.

"Oh, sweetie." She bit her lip hesitating in her thoughts.

"What happened a while ago was not in my control But... I need this. These few months of working as your employe and niece have been wonderful so... please." the door's room opens while a staff member appeared. " Um, sorry to interrupt this Boss. The zoldyck family is on their way home." She stood from her chair making her way to me but looks behind me.

" I'll be there, tell them I'll be there right away. Go. Now..(Y/n) go home ." She handed me one supposed to be salary off the month. Auntie smiles at me leaving me all alone in her office.

( 🌻🍂T I m e  s k I p 🌻🍂)

Setting foot in my house I open the door as I remove my overly used shoes with a lack of energy. Removing the things I carried in the process. " This is... an exhausting night. I hope their sleeping" I said as picked the fallen stuff as I slowly crept to the living room near our bedrooms.

'They tried waiting for me. I see my little brother (kiyuu) and little sister (Hana)

' They must have slept on the couch.' I thought as I see my little brother and sister in a ball on the couch. I Sigh. I  pick up my little sister close to me first walking down to her room gently placing her on the bed. I kiss her forehead and placed a blanket over her.

I walk out to pick up my brother but when I picked him up he started rustling a bit.

" mmm." "Shh...it's alright," I said

Taking him to his shared room with my sis on the other bed as I tucked him in. 'Oof he's getting heavier before I even know it '. Closing the door I head to the kitchen to get a glass of water before resting my aching back and neck. I notice the small little paper on the kitchen counter." What is this? "

I reach to get the note to see quite nice handwriting but wrong spellings from my little siblings.