Chap1:Cocktail

Y/n

'Seems like another day full of National Bullsh*t'

.

.

.

Is what I would have said If I wasn't overly exhausted from working part-time jobs.

I don't know for sure if you can call me... Ordinary, average, common but I do say I put up with all these obstacles just for my siblings. I work in 3 normal jobs in day time but at nights, some 'Ilegal' work is to be done.

Not long a while ago

"two  Red & Black Marrendry Mule please~," A man with fuchsia hair said sitting on the barstool 

I was working in this underground bar right now, it pays a load a cash so I need this Job. I guess I support both of my only siblings in this world and they think I'm their mother. That's a story for some other time, the bar had some customers so you could see the number of people inside

             "Alright," 50 ml MARENDRY, 15 ml fresh lime juice and at the top ginger beer. I placed in the glass as I placed 40 ml of vodka and lastly 5 ml of Black gum. I slide the hard cold liquors at the same time to his direction and he unexpectedly caught it. "Hmmm... Nice catch" I said glancing with a small grin at him while I was busy cleaning a shot glass. He stares at me directly at me for a full 10 seconds of my life

He smirks. 

"Ah~ those eyes of yours. I wish I could demolish you right now," he says taking a gulp at his tall iced liquor. "Well, Sorry Love. No can do maybe some different time. Plus I shouldn't have that trick anyway...usually, people are too drunk to catch it anyway."
I said placing my hand at my left cheek coming face to face with this Jester. ' A psycho this time maybe a sadist even? I better watch my tongue with this guy.

' I stood up keeping some space as I turned the other way leaving him unattended and his  faint aura'

I left the mysterious fuchsia haired man to his drink as he seemed like he was waiting for someone. " Assuming that he only drank one right now means He's waiting for someone" I mumbled changing to my casual clothes and fixing my self up. 'Why does this job get crappier and crappier the more I meet more Crazy people or worse...Pedophiles.'

 My shift is over, for now, told one of my co-workers about the man at the bar about his bill and services. Where was I going? To my other job...                         
   Mama's got to Pay the bills

I walk through the back door building leading to the sidewalk to the Busy Streets. 

I walked as the light turned green as the crowd of people walked as I passed the middle something inside just clicked my eyes widened as I glanced at this pale-skinned man with long ravenous hair and his eyes that looked like black holes. He was wearing a suit and seemed to have an emotionless expression. He seemed to head in the same direction I was in. He was so attractive for people who had long hair, he looked like a version of snowWhite. 'Who is he? I feel like I've met him' I thought before continuing on my way. 'What us this feeling though? It's so silly cause I've never seen him before. What could it be' I thought As I halted to a stop and looked back to see him still walking.

"Maybe...not" I mumbled before continuing to my next part-time job before I'm Late.

Hisoka
" Hisoka," Illumi said sitting on the stool beside me. " 

" Illumi~ You seem so out of it." I shoved the other drink in front of him as he blankly stared at me. He took his drink and chugged the cocktail leaving an empty moist shot glass. " Illumi, You should have been here earlier! This cute little bartender was here but she's gone now... she seemed kinda familiar" I said smirking at my own cocktail drink. 

" I know... I saw her pass by"

711 words