Chapter 8

Toshiro and Karin had been avoiding each other for a little over 3 weeks and Toshiro had, had enough. He walked into the 11th squad training grounds and found Karin training with one of the new recruits. He didn't want to interrupt so he leaned back against the wall, folded his arms and waited patiently. Karin was going all out on the poor new recruit; she never did hold back. He watched as she kicked the poor guy back into a wall. He quickly flash-stepped out of the way as she ran her sword through the wall where he had previously been standing. The recruit panted and looked up at him.

"Captain Hitsugaya!" He said and he bowed. He pushed off the wall and sighed. He quite likes watching her fight.

"You're dismissed." The recruit nodded quickly and hurried out looking relieved. Karin looked at him and blushed slightly as she put her sword back in its sheath.

"I was fighting him," she said, putting her hand on her hips. She refused to show that she was embarrassed.

"We need to talk."

"About what?"

"About this dumb prank war. If you just apologize and give back my paperwork, we can move on." She frowned at him and folded her arms.

"I don't have it." He scowled at her.

"I know it was you, so you don't have to keep this act up."

"For the last time, I don't know what you're talking about! I didn't take your stupid paperwork!" She was pretty irritated now but so was he.

"I just wanna move past this so just give it back." Her eye twitched.

"Why would I lie about your dumb paperwork!?"

"You tell me!"

"I wouldn't!" She yelled as she stomped out. But he followed after her.

"It was already due! Just give it back and we won't have to talk about this anymore!" She walked into her room and spun around to glare at him.

"Toshiro Hitsugaya, get out of my room." She said as she pushed him out and slammed the door in his face. So that's how it felt.

He couldn't believe he was going to use his last resort. A plan he wished not use at all. But it's what he has to do to get her to return the lost paperwork, or else Head Captain Shunsui will tease him, treat him like a kid and then Ise will scold him for not handing in his paperwork on time. He does not want to go through that experience again. Once is already enough. He would have handed it in time, if it weren't for Karin who decided to take his paperwork and still not willing to give it back.

Right after Karin slammed the door in his face, he went around the outside of her room to find an open window that leads you into her bathroom. He saw stream coming out of the window meaning Karin is in the shower. This is a perfect chance.

Toshiro sneaked in through the window and saw her clothes at the side inside the basket. He checked Karin first to see if she was still in the shower, she was, he could see the outline of her body through the curtain, her long legs and big- okay that was a mistake. He quickly looked away with a red face. An image of naked Karin laying on his bed making sounds of pleasure appeared in his mind.

He brushed the image away and took her clothes and went to her room, He froze the rest of her clothes, making sure she would have to stay in her room and freeze. He then quickly sneaked back through the same window.

Operation success.

Karin has finished showering and came out with a towel wrapped around her body. When she went to the basket where she placed the new clothes, she noticed there was nothing inside. She searched around the bathroom, hoping she'd misplaced her clothes but no, they really were gone. She started to panic. 'Where on earth did, they go?' She knows none of the 11th squad men would dare to steal her clothes knowing it's like asking for a death wish. Then, one person came in her mind.