Chapter 7

Karin knew she had rather large breasts and she wasn't afraid to use that to her advantage, and she also knew Toshiro didn't deal with girls very well, he was colder to the girls who were a little too friendly with him, sending an obvious message. Not interested. Karin thought this was hilarious and would often tease him about it, which would end up her getting kicked out of his office for the day. So, by putting two and two together she came up with a plan. For the last few days Karin had spent quite a bit of time in the human world jumping from store to store getting the sexiest lingerie she could find, anything from silk to lace.
She smirked as she put all of her newest purchases into a large box neatly and closed it. She then picked it up and made her way to his office. He was currently in a meeting so this was the best time to make her move. She slid the door open and peeked in seeing that Matsumoto was inside, lazing on the couch but she didn't care much. She walked in and placed the box on his desk.

"What's that?" 

"A surprise for Tosh," she snickered.

"How long is this gonna go on for?"

"Until he gives up."

"I doubt that'll be anytime soon," she rolled her eyes and made her way to the door. 

"Don't tell him it's from me."

"Ya ya I know," she waved her hand lazily and waited until the raven-haired girl shut the door behind her before she jumped off the couch and made her way to the box. She opened the box cautiously; she didn't know something was going to jump out at her or what. To her delight, nothing happened. She peeked inside the box and laughed. She closed the box back up and giggled as she made her way back to the couch. No way was she missing this.

Toshiro had been on edge for the past few days but there was still nothing from Karin, he didn't know if that was a good or bad thing but he didn't really care at the moment. He had just gotten out of a long meeting and just wanted to sit down. He walked into his office and saw Matsumoto laying on the couch.

"Is the paperwork done?" 

"What paperwork?" She asked innocently, but was too tired to fight with her today. He made his way over to his desk but stopped when he saw the box and narrowed his eyes.

"Who's it from?" Matsumoto rolled over onto her stomach to watch.

"I dunno," she said as he picked up the box. It was quite heavy but made no sound when he shook it. He frowned at the box and set it down. Matsumoto had to hold herself back from laughing at the action. 

Karin who was watching from the window snickered a bit.

"Why are we here?" asked Momo.

"Shhh. Wait." She said as Rukia walked up to Karin looking a little worried.

"Pulling another prank?" She asked.

"Yep." She frowned.

"I have to tell you somethi-" but Karin was pulling Momo inside quickly. Rukia looked inside and saw that Toshio was opening a large box.

Toshiro pulled the box open slowly and looked inside, surprised as he pulled out a deep red lace bra. His face quickly became a dark shade of red. 'That woman!' He yelled in his head as Matsumoto howled with laughter. A few moments later, the door opened as Karin and Momo walked in. Momo looked at him and then at the underwear in his hand. Her eyes widened and Karin laughed.

"SHIRO-CHAN!? She screeched as she blushed.

"THOSE ARE NOT MINE!" 

"THEN WHO ARE THEIRS!?" Toshiro then focused on the raven-haired girl holding her stomach laughing.

"You..." he snarled.

"THOSE ARE KARIN'S!?"

"Why do you have Karin's underwear hah Captain~?" He blushed even more and the girl was no longer laughing but glaring at the strawberry blond.

"W-wait that's not what I meant!" He stuttered.

"Those are not mine!"

"But I saw you put them in here~" Matsumoto was not helping.

"Shut up!" She yelled but the woman just smirked slyly. She was now the one blushing. A squeal cut through the room and everyone turned to look at Momo.

"I always knew you'd get together!"

"WHAT!?"

"WHAT!?" They both cried. Matsumoto was soon squealing with her. Toshiro had had enough.

"GET THE HELL OUT!" He said throwing the box at them, but all three of the women were already gone making the contents of the box spill out into the hall.

Extra

    For the next few weeks, Toshiro and Karin avoided each other like the plague and when they did see each other they would blush and hurrying away in the other direction. It also didn't help that everyone knew about what happened, thanks to Matsumoto and Momo. So they also had to deal with teasing and lots of questions, which usually ended up with one of them losing their temper.