Chapter 5

Karin had always wanted to know what kind of drunk Toshiro would be and fortunately for her, she had the perfect opportunity to find out. Karin had been drunk a few times so she wasn't an expert but she knew someone who was, Matsumoto. Matsumoto had been drunk more times than her dad had been punched by her for being stupid. So, Karin decided that for her to get revenge, she would need Matsumoto for this one. She walked around in search of the busty woman. She found her with Yumichika talking about hair or something, she wasn't really listening, too focused on the task at hand.

"Matsumoto." She turned to look at her.

"Rin-bear!" Karin had to bite her tongue, she needed her on her side. Damn Toshiro.

"Ya... I need to talk to you." She narrowed her eyes at her mischievously, she knew about the pranks and was suspicious of the black-haired girl.

"Oh~ Do you now?" She walked over and wrapped around her shoulders. "This couldn't possibly have anything to do with you and Captain's aggressive flirting would it~?" Karin blushed and shrugged her arm off.

"We're not flirting." She rolled her eyes.

"Sure sure," Karin folded her arms and scowled.

"We're not!" The taller woman just laughed while the smaller one huffed annoyed. "Anyway, what's the strongest alcohol you know?" She looked up in thought.

"Hmm well probably vodka-" that was all Karin needed to hear before she started walking away.

"Eh..."

Karin was putting the last parts of her plan together as she made Toshiro's favorite tea with a little bit of vodka. Karin knew she'd need someone Toshiro would trust, couldn't be her or Matsumoto. She thought for a moment then smirked. She grabbed the tea and headed to the 5th squad barracks. Karin walked in and spotted the person she was looking for and swiftly made her way over carefully not to spill any of the "tea".

"Momo, I need your help," the sweet looking girl looked up from her paperwork at her.

"With what?" Karin pushed the tea into her hands.

"Take this to Tosh for me?" Momo looked down at the tea confused.

"Why can't you take it to him?"

"Revenge." She eyed the tea confused.

"I dunno..." Karin grabbed the girl's shoulders and smirked.

"Oh, come on~ he told me all about the pranks he pulled on you when you were kids...." She paused and leaned in closer to her, "bed-wetter Momo..." with that the girl's eyes flashed with anger and embarrassment.

"He told you about that!?" Her cheeks were now a nice shade of red.

"oh, ya he did." The smaller girl suddenly stood up looking determined.

"I'll do it." She said marching out the door.

"Don't tell him it's from me," she smirked; everything was going to plan.

Momo stopped in front of his office door and put on her sweetest smile before she walked in. "Hi Shiro-Chan."

"Don't call me that." He didn't even look up at her, just kept signing papers.

"I brought you something," she walked over and set the cup down in front of him, "here."

"Not now, I'm busy." He moved it off to the side while she pouted.

"Shiro-chan!" He sighed deeply and picked the cup back up and took a sip. He flinched at the taste.

"What is this? Why's it so bitter?" He asked looking at her quizzingly. She frowned at him and put on her puppy eyes.