Black and Blue

Time to introduce our oldest character in the 10 member group -- his colour is black if you couldn't tell by his design. I finished him a while back but I want to space these updates out now that I'm working on the script as much as I am on the designs.

This boy's name has been already decided but it won't be revealed until later down the line. He's going to be from the 2nd level vault, only visiting the 4th level for a trip with his mentor when suddenly things take a turn for the worst...

He's going to basically be getting an entire chapter just to introduce himself so the least I can tell you is that this one's going to be important!

I can't wait to tell you more about him later on!

Now to introduce the tallest of all the characters -- the blue character!

For this one, I'll tell you his temporary name is "Allen" and that's only because when I showed the finished design to my programming friend, that's what she said he looked like...

If you have any name ideas, please comment, I'm ALL EARS!!! >_<

If you still remember the Teal girl from an earlier chapter, you'll notice the similarities between him and her -- their clothes!

Side by side, they are obviously very different, for example, his clothes are more sporty since he plays sports and hers are more casual since she's more often spending time with her plants than playing sports, but they have similar jackets, say for the colour difference there too.

It's not something that exciting to know about now that I'm typing it out, but it's something that excited me a little when I was designing him.

I think out of all the characters so far, he has been the trickiest to design, clothes wise and colour wise. Originally I feel like he was supposed to have dark brown hair or light blonde hair which was a lot messier to show he's carefree, but I settled on the current hair design after working on a few sketches of him on paper.

As for the hair colour, I think I just really took a liking to the ginger look after I heard Lily Evan's mentioned while listening to an audiobook of harry potter lol.

His eye colour was a tie between dark brown - green - and grey... Grey won, but the other ones looked quite cute on him too, hence why I couldn't chose myself.

Alas, I still have two more boys and one girl to finish.

As much as I want to keep talking about those two here, I'll tell you about them in their own private chapters!

Again, if there's a name you think will suit him better than "Allen" then please comment! I'm completely dry out of ideas and I'd love to hear your suggestions!

Thanks for reading!