The end

I've been invited to Olympus

I've been invited to Olympus. Here the place flys and time remains stationary.

Many of my friends also been invited. Many people here were the gods, their gaurds,
Servants ,Kings of distant kingdoms, kingdoms which can never be seen by the naked eye. It was a sight enough to fill one's lifetime.

Ting !ting! ting! the commencement was about to begin. The crowd gathered around it.

Except myself and the squirrels happily playing in the trees of the holy garden.

Suddenly out of nowhere an arrow zips past me, missing by an inch.

But I think it hit it's mark.It hit Hera.Zeus was furious.

The gods were worried about his anger mostly. They didn't seem to care knowing she was immortal. My friends did however. My friends, the Man of steel's friends. Man of steel. Speaking of which I just felt something tickle me from the back. It was something quite longer ...like an arrow! I took it and quietly dispersed it. What could arrows do to me?I can do whatever the hell I want. I am superman!

Wait a damn minute.

Since when did I start talking like that?

I was sarcastic true(although the others slightly disagreed) , but never in my life was I cocky....okay maybe except a few times.

I calmed down. Thinking maybe this was one of THOSE exceptional cases I left the burden to my subconscious mind.

Hera gets up too. She asks not to be disturbed and comes and stands at the corner, at a spot near mine. I ask if she's alright. She replies, "not mentally".

She asks me to accompany her for a stroll in the orchard gardens, as she does not feel comfortable on her own. 

I say yes. The garden's on the other side of the mansion of the gods.

Once we're there, we walk for a distance. Then i get a strange gut feeling. I hold hands with her, asking if she's fine. Even stranger was she said i could make her feel better, way better; and rested her head on my shoulders.

We walked till a house appeared on the side. She took me there. We felt strangely attracted. She asked about an arrow striking me. I said yes.  She then told me we were played by cupid and we felt mutual attraction because of his arrows. The only way to stop it without Zeus knowing about it was to let go of our feelings on each other right there, right now, so no one would know.

I replied telling she looked good, but if we do that we would be playing by Cupid's rules and this could be a trap. Slowly she lounged on to kiss me, ignoring my words. I wanted to play with her. too. But my heart did'nt let me. I told her never in a lifetime on this planet.

She pleaded and begged, why, she even tried to force me into doing it.

For one last time, i pushed her away. No was my final answer.

She was furious. She cursed me to "The end".

I a moment in fell unconcious. Later, I woke up in place filled with....nothing. All around me, there was just nothing.

Then I detected some movement. This could be the start("the end" actually).. of something horrible.