Sucker for you

The portal closed behind me as i entered

The portal closed behind me as i entered. She was turned the other way and didn't see me enter. She wore very less dress. She stood there, still as a plant.

Then she turned and looked at me. She had shiny eyes and a bare covering for her body. She looked at me with pleasure. She eas a creature of the night. She licked her lips with a kick of curiosity. As she did that, the pointy teeth at either end elongated. She had to be a vampire.

This turned me on. I was curious. She didn't want to start. she wanted me to do the honour. I stood there, for a while. Then she looked a bit bored. I waited patiently. Once i caught her off-guard, I dashed towards her; no way she could avoid superspeed. Once i grabbed her, I would throw her on the bed.

But i was so wrong. She had superspeed too. She lifted and swirled me onto the bed. I was impressed. Finally, a challenge; after Darna. 

This lady pounced on me and we use superspeed to undress each other. She tore my clothes and i burnt hers with heat vision. With super human speed, we would roll to a place, stop there taking turns, pounding each other for a while. She never wasted her turns, pounding at me with monstrosity. She was atrocious on the bed. A complete nightmare. A lovable nightmare.

She then rolls me to another spot and pounds on me rapidly. We did this for an hour or two, without breaks. Then she flew in air, she was just like Darna, but this woman was merciless. In mid air, she elongated her fangs, rolled her eyes and plummented towards me. I caught her head. Then she used her flight, toppling me in mid air, landed her jump with a massive thud on my toy. She was so rapid that i had to use superspeed to the fullest extent. She pounded with great speed even as we rolled on the bed.

I replied ferociously, dominating her to be the one on top and massacred her dark hole with great, heavy, rapid blows of my anger. We then went mid air. She was above me. Then, she smashed my hammer, sending me down. As i collided with the bed, she opened her claws, scratched me barbariously. She followed it with obviously the best pounding my hammer has ever had. 

I was being pounded on so repeatedly, that i became quite tired. That's why i love this woman, she had super human stamina. She again pounded on top of me; I replied by thrusting my hammer on her toy, with full swing blows. Then she bent back and forth, pulling my body up, as my hammer tried to break free of her poundings. Even as she stretched, she ferociously rammed my hammer, bouncing up and down. I honestly felt my hammer give a crackling sound, as if it was about to break. I let out a huge breeze on her. She frooze right there, slowly solidifying her middle-upper body.

Then just like a snake, she stretched behind, held my head and pulled my body towards her. The misty air around started to solidify us together. We felt agonizing pain as both of us were trapped together in sharp ice, me in her body. 

She then bent her hips turbulently as i screamed, and started moving rapidly. I spread my arms around her and squeezed it to my fullest extent, hoping it would slow down merciless pounding.

Even as i held her, she used her flight to attempt an escape. I replied with complete agression by squeezing her back, nearly breaking it.

She screamed. But instead of giving up, started slamming on my hammer, bouncing up and down using her flight. Slowly the ice melts and the rocky edges started slightly shattering. But neither knew how to react when it finally shattered as we broke free. We slipped but momentarily leap, stretching to our limits on either side, trying to break the other's toy, not caring about our own.

She then  dashes to my neck, using superspeed. She plunges her fangs onto my neck. Both scream. Her, on the fangs breaking and I on being stung. It should'nt affect a kryptonian though.

Refusing to give up, she sends her claws into my back. But none penetrate my flesh, and the skin heals. I aggresively rammed her "two-on-the top" and she howls in pain. I used my heat vision on her mercilessly. Then i used it on myself. She being cold-blooded loved the heat, though not the light. Soon we were hot-red in colour.

Bending backwards, she threw herself in the air,  getting ready to deliver some heavy pounding and i straighten my hammer for a full penetration. We then smashed on each other with a huge blast of energy, spreading fire all over us. Her hot butt pounded on my steaming toy just like my hammer smashed her to the depths of her bowels, nearly tearing her flesh apart.

We almost knocked each other out. Both were red and hot with fumes. Our toys felt like melting.

When she used her extraterrestrial elascticity to forge my melting rod, i used superspeed to rapidly reshape her dome.

AFTER TWO DAYS

The bed is on fire, literally. We have only half of the bed we had earlier. Who cares anyway?

Both of us were fuming, weak and tired. But neither wanted to surrender. We loved it. She is extremely flexible, fast, strong, durable and can fly. She went on two days at my top speed, so did I.

Whenever i try to break her lock, she uses flight  and pounds on me vigorously, till my grip slackenes. When I try to use flight, she uses her flexibility, stretching up to the skies, till i felt agonising pain. She was also a tough one to top, never coming to the bottom.

Now I was determined to overpower her. I blew on her unleashing a storm, and she fell down.       I had to slow her down.

AFTER TWO DAYS

She has'nt slowed down one bit. I love her! 

AFTER FIVE DAYS

She has tremendously kept up her speed, almost matching it with mine. But today i have enough energy for superspeed. She's also weakening slowly.

AFTER FOUR DAYS

Finally, she slowed down. Immediately i freeze her legs into ice. Then I slam her on the half-bed and thrust her with all my might, sending massive blows of destruction with my fuming hammer. She howls, but loves taking it. I tie my hands around her fuming body and crush her burning breast against my scorching chest. She tries to let go, but she can't, she's too weak for that now. I have long been saving my strength for this moment. I roll both her upper and lower toys with complete control, such that she screams, letting out huge roars of orgasms continously. She can't use flight as her legs are trapped. She is completely stuck.

Suddenly, she stops and slowly falls on me, completely knocked out. I was hoping for this as i was totally exhausted too. Both of us were in agony and just laid there, she above me. Slowly, we fell asleep. After a while I awoke, noticing someone move on me. It was her. She wanted to kiss me. She I got up first. But I fell last. And that was what the end demanded.

Then we kissed with the little strength we had. She slowly got up and transformed into  a bat and left the end through the open door. I guess she already knew I wouldn't leave her trapped here. But how?

The voice. That's how.  

My portal opened.I quietly leave, knowing that whoever is at the other should leave. No matter what, I won't let a lady go to waste.