Artemis' howl

I see her, a warrior

I see her, a warrior. I throw her on the bed. She is an immortal goddess. I burn her dress, she cuts mine with bare hands.

I push her down and start pounding on her. She slams on it, giving us both a heavenly feeling.

She rolls to get the top view.

She is a hella fun. She starts pummeling on my toys, as I throb mine on it. We both use super human strength, speed and stamina. The result is a mighty explosion like the big bang, feels like out of this world! It is ear deafening.  We continue.

AFTER 3 WEEKS

We do the same thing. This time both were at  top speed, all through the week. For 3 weeks.

We brutally smashed and collided with each other again and again. Her dome was loavably smooth and had great architecture.....till used heat vision. She took and and pounded on me, sending massive waves of energy my wave. I countered all she had with my Incredibly skilled, experienced and dedicated thrusting. Pummeling and drilling her, as she started to weaken over the weeks. And i started to strengthen with my rage. My heat vision along with this super human thrusting should easily knock her off.

AFTER 3 DAYS

She collapses on me. I cry in pain and tiredness, almost knocking mself out for the sake of this woman's extreme pleasures. I kiss her and leave.