Made in Hell

I enter the portal furiously

I enter the portal furiously. My mood has changed. I want to get outta this place. I'm wasting my time here! I am tired of it!

NO MORE INTRODUCTIONS, OR EXIT EXPLANATIONS. SIMILARLY, NO INTIMATE MOMENTS!              

I WILL USE FORCE TO GET THE JOB DONE FAST.

I see her, a devil, lady blaze. I burn her dress with heat vision. She burns mine with her breath.     I  throw on the bed. I dive in and smash her constantly for hours, till she finally comes up. Once on the top she starts fiercely pounding on me. She is a complete beast. She goes up and comes down ramming on my hammer. I thrust her with all her might. She breathes flames all over me. I burn her butt with heat vision. She melts my hammer with her flames. She monstrously starts slamming on my hammer, I Blast my hammer straight up till her bowels burn. She replies with madness, bouncing and punished my hammer, releasing flames from her butt holes. Each time we slam, she sends a destructive fire down her butt hole, burning my hammer. With time, her butt becomes scorching hot. I reply with total rage using heat vision ferociously on her upper toys. She gives it back pulling me up and pummeling my hammer, howling with pain and pleasure. She is a total beast on the top. We set the bed ablaze.

I feel my hammer slowly melting in the turmoil of her dangerous toys. I grab her horns and with passionate rage, twist them. She replies, squeezing me till my backbone cracks. I violently reply by breaking her horn. She squeezes, almost breaking my skeleton while burning my flesh. I grab her scorching red hot butt and knead it while ramming my melting hammer right into the furnace. We smash again and again, pounding on each other, breaking horns and bones, tightening grips, kneading and tearing flesh, screaming and howling, letting huge sighs of orgasms roaring through each others ears. Both were scorching hot and our toys we molten enough to be deformed. But iour pull only tightened. I used my heat vision on her burning upper toys and almost burn her stomach. Then i sent my hammer pummeling her bowels, till the pain reaches the heart. Then I take her upper toys and crush them with my chest. She bent with such great force, that my hammer was slightly turned for a moment. Then I slammed my fists, pounding them on the butt, while sending heat vision, slowly deforming the curvature. We howled ear deafening orgasms, sending shock waves. The bed completely melted under us. We were sitting on molten metal and pounding and ramming on each other using all our might.

I came up with a strategy. I used superspeed. Then i applied heat vision on my hammer to reforge it and then used breath to cool it down. It was back to normal and eventually solidified supercooling it. I then covered with huge layer of inhuman cooling and sent my hammer right her scorching furnace, completely shutting down heat from the inside, penetrating her weak bowels and ripping apart her flesh in the sides.

She felt inhuman pain and screamed. But the sudden super cooling effect was respected with a huge orgasm. And she loved it. I quickly super cool her insides and horns. She collapses on me in deep satisfaction. I pound her unconcious self one more time, making her regain conciousnes long enough to stay alive.  I then leave.