Glory to myself

We meet each other

We meet each other. And beat each other.

We violently shook the bed. I smash her. She starts pounding on me. I crush her back. She destroys mine. This goes on for days. Then i use heat vision. She howls on pain as her back starts burning. I mercilessly ram my hot rod into her big dome till she screams, roaring out huge orgasms. She bends twisting my hammer with her humongous body, almost stinging my hammer. I reply with complete rage, scorching her butt.

She swears me and vigorously shakes, riding on my toy, bending it to the limits. I find lovely pleasure in pain. The war-monger starts pounding on my rod, smashing it to temporarily different shapes. I reply generously, throbbing onto her toys, while furiously knead the back with complete pleasure.

She justifies her name by mercilessly slaughtering my hammer by bending it and pounding on me simultaneously, as I start thrusting my hammer in her scorching dome, smashing it. The hammer Tears through her dome, and hits the other side, completely ripping apart the dead end, to make way for  her bowels. She howls in pain, literally crushing me, but pulls me towards her. I reply givingly, by penetrating deeper in to discover her body beyond the bowels, sending in up and above. Her stomach bends slightly, as my messenger hits her heart, sending her upper toys vibrating. She roars in huge orgasms, howling in pain. She pushes me closer to my limits, and as if wanting more, starts pounding on me ferociously. I knowing i could never let down a women's expectations, tear through her upper body, bending myself underneath her, I send my hammer flying to the skies as it hits her neck and she starts coughing. It further vibrates her tonsils, and stops at a dead end, after hitting the insides of her upper jaw. She loved it. She moaned, roaring and asking me to do it again and again.

AFTER TWO WEEKS

We did the same thing. But only now, I went in different directions each time, curiously discovering different parts of her body. And she, like a gentle mistress, enravelled her body to me, opening all it's destinations. At times, we hit the lungs, sometimes it was the kidney, or liver, whatever. And at extreme times we hit the heart, her upper toy's fleshy insides, curved with layers of flesh. She loved it.

Her Butt was seeming to be more and more pointless. What use is the portal when i am free to openly roam the pre-forbidden world. The only plus was i squeezed it, violently kneading her humongous butt. Then she would crush me. I crushed her back. But i also rammed her from the inside simultaneously. For sometime she would love it, having achieved a heavenly level of satisfaction.

But then she slowly pushed me away, and as i got ready to thrust her, she bent and when we smashed, she cried with joy, as it touched new heights in her insides. She then pounded on me. We could go on forever. Neither held anything back.

AFTER FIVE DAYS

She collapses on me. I kiss her goodbye. Having known her inside-out, it makes me cry in pain.

I exit through the portal.