Chapter 3

*Quick Note! This chapter posted twice and I'm not sure why, I don't know how to fix it so sorry, but there's 2 of this chapter, Thank you for understanding and enjoy the story!*

Trunks

I woke up the next morning not as tired as usual. I stretched and threw off my blanket before making my way towards my closet. I grabbed a black tank top with the words BADMAN on it in white print and a pair of black jogging pants. I made my way downstairs where breakfast was already on the table. My father was nowhere to be seen, as usual, and my mother and Bulla were sitting down eating some pancakes.

"Morning Mom." I said as I grabbed a plate and stacked 3 big pancakes onto it.

"Good Morning Trunks." She said with a smile.

I sat down next to Bulla and began eating. She nudged my arm with her shoulder.

"You have fun yesterday with.. Mae~?" She said teasingly.

I frowned at her and lightly pushed her chair away from me. She giggled and scooted herself back. My mother chuckled.

"Aww, don't be like that, you guys looked like you were getting along well, and she's SO cute!" My mother cooed.

"Well, she got along with Goten and Marron too, not just me." I stated, shoving a piece of Pancake in my mouth.

"Yeah, but you were the one who convinced her to hang out with you guys." My sister said.

I swallowed my pancake.

"She was sitting in the grass by herself, was I just supposed to let her sit there?"

"Yeah, she probably would have enjoyed that a lot more."

"Enough you 2," my mother responded. "After what Willow told me about her, it was nice to see her spend time with you guys and we got to know a little bit more about her. I learned from Willow that she plays Piano and loves drawing, for example."

My sister sat up straight.

"I learned she's a bad swimmer." She stated.

My mother shot her an angry look.

"What? She said it herself, she is not good at swimming."

My mother rolled her eyes.

"I learned she used to do horseback riding when she was younger." I said and began eating my second pancake.

They were pretty big but I have my fathers stomach. I'll eat almost anything and everything if I get the chance. My mother smiled.

"Wow, horseback riding, did she have a farm or something? How does riding a horse work if you have hooves??"

I shrugged and wolfed down my last 2 pancakes. When I thought about it, it was actually kind of interesting . She did horseback riding, she used to play violin, she draws and plays piano. I wonder what else she does?

I put my plate in the sink and quickly cleaned it before washing and drying my hands. I ran upstairs to the bathroom in my room and went to go brush my teeth and put on deodorant before running back downstairs. I stepped off the last step and looked over at my mother who was still finishing up her pancakes with Bulla.

"What am I supposed to do today?" I asked her.

She looked up at me and shrugged, "How should I know, go hang out with Goten."

"Can't, he's got a date with a girl he met."

"Hmm.. Marron?"

"She's busy."