Chapter 4

Trunks

I woke up to my mother bursting into my room and pulling open my curtains, letting the bright morning sun deep into my room. I groaned and my mother turned over to me as I flopped to the other side of my bed.

"Rise and shine sleepy head, Goku and Goten are here!" She said cheerfully, shaking my bed,

"This early...?" I grumbled tiredly.

"It's 10 am, big guy." She said with a laugh.

I sat up a tad surprised and threw my blanket off of me.

"What? Really?"

"Yes really, Now put some clothes on and get up, don't wanna keep Goten waiting." My mother said, leaving my room and closing the door behind her.

I got off my bed and made my way to my closet to grab some clothes. I grabbed a black tank top that said Capsule Corp in white with black jogging pants. I looked to my bedside to grab my phone and remembered the Amethyst Mae had handed to me. I smiled.

I should give it back to her today.. I thought as I collected my phone and made my way downstairs.

My father and Goku were sitting at the table, stuffing their faces with food as we usually do. Bulla was eating calmly and my mother was sitting beside her with a cup of tea. I pulled out a chair and sat next to my father. My mother looked up at me and beamed.

"Well, Welcome back Bed Head!" She said.

I chuckled and stretched.

"Funny.. Morning Mom, Father, Goku," I said and looked around the table "Where's Goten?"

"Bathroom, he'll be back in a minute." Goku said with a full mouth,

My father didn't answer me, but he waved slightly while eating. My mom smiled again.

"Any plans for today?" She asked before sipping her tea.

"I don't know, I'm sure Goten and I will figure something out."

As I said that, the man himself walked back from the bathroom. He saw me and shot me with some finger guns.

"There he is, thought you died again." He joked and slapped my shoulder.

"Hilarious." I said and rolled my eyes.

"You boys should be training." My father said between bites of food.

"They've been training enough, it's been 5 years since the last super powerful global threat, they can relax a bit," My mother chimed in and looked over at us, "would you guys like something to eat?"

"Maybe later, I'm dragging Trunks with me to go annoy the hell outta his new lady friend~" he joked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"I didn't agree to this.." I muttered in annoyance.

"But you waaaannaaaa~"

My mother chuckled and waved us off. Goten the started pushing me out the door whilst my mother was talking.

"Okay, have fun you 2, say Hi to Mae and the others for me!" She called out.

He basically forced me to put my shoes on and pushed me outta the door.

"Why are you so insistent on this?" I asked him as he happily strutted down the sidewalk.

"Because if you don't go after her, I certainly will." He said with a snarky tone to his voice.

"Oh so, this is purely for you and you're using me as an excuse to do it." I joked and punched his shoulder.

"Nah man, it's half for you and half for me."