{fifteen}

text;
10:45
Smemily;
NAOMI
Naobae;
Hi
Smemily;
Whoa alright
Naobae;
Sorry
Smemily;
GET YOUR PARTY GEAR ON
Naobae;
Are we going out tonight?
Smemily;
Yes.
Naobae;
Where?
Smemily;
Jake from down the road has invited us to his. It's not a party or anything, just a little meet up and he'll have food and fireworks. And alcohol.
Naobae;
Hmm
Smemily;
So?
Naobae;
Well are Michael and the others coming?
Smemily;
Jake remembers Kat, so she's already coming. I haven't invited the boys, but I could text Jake?
Naobae;
Fine. We'll go.
Smemily;
I'll tell Michael and Calum to get ready.
Naobae;
I'll tell Calum
Smemily;
Oh will you now
Smemily;
😏
Naobae;
Shut up
Smemily;
Did yoU HAVE A MAKE UP MAKE OUT SESH??!
Naobae;
NO
Smemily;
Damn what a let down
Naobae;
You know, we could have just had a face to face conversation about this, you're literally sat 7 feet from me.
The pair glanced up at each other and laughed. "What are we meant to wear if it's not a party party, but still a party?"
"Well," Emily said, throwing her blonde hair into a messy pony tail. "I guess just any old crap. Anywhere between a little dress or skinny jeans would suit"
Naomi groaned, "well thanks Em, that really narrows it down."
"Your welcome. I'm full of great advice." The girls laughed again before standing up and making their way out of the kitchen. "So, as I need to get a new pair of Vans anyway, I'll take Michael out too. He said he wanted to get some more as well." She said, slipping on her shoes, "Kat already said she wanted to come tonight, so she's sorted." Naomi simply nodded, trying to hide her extreme frustration of being left in the house with Calum and Kat. Together. "MICHAEL, I'M LEAVING!" There was a muffled 'okay' yelled from upstairs, then a thundering of footsteps, resulting in a Michael finally standing in front of them.
"Naomi," he nodded, smirking slightly.
"Michael," she replied, shaking her head. He smiled at her and the two walked out of the front door, leaving Naomi sat alone in the middle of the living room. The house was silent, and she couldn't tell where Calum or Kat were.
Suddenly there was a loud bang, like a door slamming, making Naomi jump. She slowly stood up from the couch and crept upstairs.
"Calum I'm so sorry!" She heard Kat cry, "Calum please talk to me I beg of you."
Naomi hadn't made a sound, and she didn't intend to either. She just stood on the top step, listening.
"Kat, leave me alone!"
"But Cal, I didn't mean to-"
"Cut the crap, Kat! You still did it!"
"But I still don't understand why you like her!" She heard Kat scream. "You barely know her, and you kissed me first!"
"I know, but I was drunk and I didn't know what I was doing, I-"
Suddenly no one was talking. Naomi felt a pang in her chest as she realised what must be happening. She stood stiff for the few moments, before an angry Calum came storming out of one of the rooms. He marched towards the stairs, before he caught sight of Naomi staring right back at him.
"Naomi- hi, I mean- wha- where-"
"Emily and Michael went out to town." She replied in monotone. Calum nodded slowly. Naomi looked down at her shoes.
"Whatever you heard, I assure you, we-"
"Cut the crap, Calum." She snapped, "it's kind of obvious what happened."
"No, Naomi-"
"Save it." She scoffed, turning and walking down stairs and out of the house.
She can't have made it even a few feet down the road before Calum came rushing out behind her.
"Naomi," he pleaded. She stopped in her tracks, but refused to turn around. "Please."
Her body slowly rotated to find an out-of-breath Calum staring at her with big brown eyes. Her whole body began to melt at the sight of him, but she managed to pull herself together. "What." She snapped back.
"Whatever you heard, or saw, or whatever-"
"Calu-"
"No, let me talk." He said, taking a few steps towards her. "I don't know how much you heard, but I want to make something very clear." He continued to take slow steps, until he was only a few inches from her. Naomi's breath hitched as Calum raised a hand to her face.
"Mmhm?" She coughed out, encouraging to continue. He smiled down at her and closed the trap between them. Their lips immediately found each other's and moved in perfect sync. By the time they had pulled away, both of them were smiling.
"What I wanted to say," Calum whispered, "was that, it's you. It's always been you, since the moment we began talking. I really like you, Naomi Samson."
"You're not bad yourself, Calum Hood." She chuckled, looking up to his eyes which were smiling down at her.
It felt as if this would go on for eternity; both just staring at each other, smiling and breathing heavily. But, of course, these things never last forever.
"CALUM?! NAOMI?"
-
im sorry this is late and short im sorry.
i've been hella busy.
this is so sappy i cant even yuck.
ily
x