Chapter 25

The bag is a deep blood red that calls to me from the bed.

After I went into the sex shop called 'érotique' I was shocked to find so many people there. I even found a worker there who spoke English and helped me find what I was unknowingly searching for, much to my embarrassment. After that I left as soon as possible with the red bag clutched to my chest, afraid that people would recognize it. The bag doesn't have any wording on it, though, thankfully, it's just plain red.

I bought it yesterday and I still haven't touched it. I'm too afraid to touch it. I'm too much of a chicken to experiment with my own body aside from an occasional handjob. I don't know how people get into sex toys because I'm to chicken to even open the damn bag, let alone try the stupid things.

"Okay, Niles, come on," I pep talk myself in hopes of getting this over with already.

The bag stares at me while I nervously glance at it before my eyes snap to the side away from it.

"It's just a stupid bag, Niles, with stupid contents. Open the damn bag, Niles,"

I glance at the bag before letting out an odd sound and quickly looking away again.

"This is stupid," I hiss. "There's no one here so why am I so fucking nervous still? It's my own damn body, I should be able to do this. Come on, Niles, you give yourself handjobs, so what's the difference?"

I run a nervous hand through my hair.

"This isn't a handjob," I answer myself. "This goes nowhere near my dick, it's in a totally uncharted area. An area I never thought I would explore, let alone someone else," I say the ending in horror.

I rock back and forth on the balls of my feet for a while, my eyes drifting to the red bag before darting away. This is really ridiculous. I should be able to explore my own body just fine without being so nervous. There's no one around so I'll be fine. No one will catch me in the act

I tap my fingers on my thigh a few times. Come on, Niles.

"Fuck it," I hiss and snatch the bag off the bed. I tip it over and dump the contents onto my bed without much thinking.

Five items fall onto the bed. All in non-tampered boxes and plastic. My heart skips a beat as I stare at the items in horror. I cannot believe I actually bought this stuff in person. I should have bought it online, but then I wouldn't have had the help that I did.

Since I'm a beginner, the mall worker suggested a... plug. A small funny looking thing. I got the color black and the smallest size they had. I have no idea what size Leandre is but I figure if I can handle the smallest size, for now, I should be more accustomed to Leandre's size, whatever it is. That's if I ever let Leandre penetrate me.

I'm still terrified to have sex, but it's not as bad when I think about doing it with Leandre. I don't know if it has to do with him being male or the fact that we're mates. Beowulf once told me that the Moon Goddess helps mates out. That she makes them match and fit each other perfectly. A little FYI, but Beowulf once said that it doesn't hurt with Ridge because he was made to fit him. Apparently, mates are designed to fit in their partner, whether they are male/female or two males. Beowulf said it doesn't matter how large either is because they'll just fit. Which I have a very hard time believing.

Even so, I still want to be prepared just in case. So, I bought the stupid plug thing. The worker told me to clean myself thoroughly before doing anything, so I read on the Internet how to do it and made sure to delete my history immediately after so no one ever found out. I did that already and was determined to experiment but then I freaked out. But now, now I am just going to do it. I need to stop thinking and just do it.