1) busy day

ALIYAH'S P.O.V
I wake up to the sun shining bright through the blinds of me and my wife's room. I turn around to see Billie peacefully sleeping. Not wanting to wake her i carefully slipped out of bed and headed to our daughter Delilah's room.

I walked into her room and saw her cuddled up with with her favorite stuffed bear that Billie gave her when she went to Milano on tour . Delilah takes it with her everywhere. One day she told me "when mama is gone for a long time it reminds me of her".I smile to myself and walked out the room into the kitchen to make breakfast for my two favorite people.

As I'm making breakfast I feel two hands wrap around my waist and a small kiss on my neck. I turn around to see my with a sleepy wife. She smiles and says "good morning baby" "you have a busy day today so I decided before we go we can have a nice family breakfast" I say continuing flipping Pancakes. Suddenly I hear footsteps running "GOOD MORNING MOMMY'S !!" She says as she runs into Billie runs arms. Billie picks her up and spins her around and gives her a kiss on the cheek and says " good morning my love, how was ur sleep?" " it was good" she says with a big smile. Then she runs to me and gives me a big hug.
We all sit down for breakfast.

AFTER BREAKFAST

I get out the shower start getting dressed.

Suddenly Delilah ran in the room and said " mommy look I'm all dressed ! Do you like it ?" "I smiled at how cute it was and said " I love it, you look so pretty Bebe.can I take a picture?" She twirled around and said yeaaa!"
"Ok let's go outside real quick"

can I take a picture?" She twirled around and said yeaaa!" "Ok let's go outside real quick"

After taking pictures we went back inside. I sat Delilah on me and billies bed and gave her her iPad and put on paw patrol her favorite cartoon. I look up to see Billie in The mirror putting on all her chains. She looked sooo fine
As always. "Damn baby your so fine"

I whispered in her ear while hugging her from behind

I whispered in her ear while hugging her from behind. She smiled and turned and said "are u kidding me look at u,ur a goddess I don't even know how I got you"she twirled me around and slapped my ass. I squeal, kiss her and say "I can say the same thing". We finally head out to a day full of interviews, meeting fans, pictures, and concerts.

This took hella long but I love this chapter. I hope you enjoyed the first chapter of my book. In the comments give me some things you would like to see happen in this story and I will do it .🤩💞