2) delete it !

ALIYAH P.O.V
Me and Delilah were sitting on the couch watching cartoons when Billie came in the living room and said "WTF IS THIS SHIT?!" I looked at her like she was crazy "Billie our daughter is right here don't curse,but what are u even talking about ?!" She shoved her phone in my face and showed me this

VMe and Delilah were sitting on the couch watching cartoons when Billie came in the living room and said "WTF IS THIS SHIT?!" I looked at her like she was crazy "Billie our daughter is right here don't curse,but what are u even talking about ?!" S...

BILLIE'S P.O.V
"Oh yea,my recent instagram post,what about it?"
Is this girl kidding me?! She knows how I feel about her posting shit like this.
"Delete it now!"
"No I just posted that and it's not that big of a deal" she said going back on her phone. I turned to Delilah and said " my love,can you go upstairs? I need to talk to mommy" Delilah looked confused and said "about what?" I looked at her and said "don't worry about it I will be up to play with you in a  second ok?" "Ok mama!" She said running upstairs.Aliyah got off her phone and said " me and Delilah was watching cartoons why would you send her upstairs"

ALIYAH P.O.V
All of the sudden Billie grabbed my neck and said "delete the fucking picture I don't want people seeing what's mine"she said in a low almost too calm voice.im not gonna lie I was slightly turned on. She then passionately kissed me and I melted into her touch.eventually the kiss got really heated and somehow I found myself straddled on top of Billie on the couch with just my Calvin Klein sports bra and shorts. suddenly I hear "mommy's what are you doing?"I jump off of Billie and see Delilah standing in the doorway with her doll and a confused face. Billie is just sitting there laughing and I say "umm well me and mama was just playing around,that's all" "oh well can I join" i laughed and said " my love,one day you can play that game with someone just definitely not right now anyways let's go play dolls" Delilah smiled innocently and said "ok!!". Before they went upstairs Billie said "now Aliyah are you gonna delete the picture?" With a smirk.all I said was " yes baby" laughing.

This was kinda just a filler chapter but hoped u enjoyed anyways 🤧