5) festival

ALIYAH'S P.O.V
Today Billie is performing at a festival and me and Delilah are tagging along.
This is Delilah's first festival I just hope it's not too crazy for her to handle.

We all get ready and this is what we looked like

ALIYAH'S OUTFIT

DELILAH'S OUTFIT

DELILAH'S OUTFIT

BILIIE'S OUTFIT

BILLIE'S P.O.V
As we get into the area we hear loud music,colors everywhere,people taking pictures,people dancing,talking. (I've never been to a festival but I assume this is what happens😂)

I love doing shows at festivals idk the vibe is just so dope and I get to meet crazy talented artists like me and have fun so I'm really excited.

As we're walking we see my mom Maggie,finneas,and Claudia talking. We greet them then head into our trailer.

2 HOURS LATER

ALIYAH'S P.O.V
it's been a couple hours and it's been really fun. We've met SZA,H.E.R,and tiara whack.

We're standing outside talking to a group of fans when bad guy comes on. Delilah get excited "this is mama's song!!" And starts dancing.the groups fans all say "omg she's so adorable" they all gather around her and say "GO DELILAH,GO DELILAH" me and Billie thought it was so cute and start cheering for her too.

It's now an hour until Billie goes on stage to preform.billie runs up to me and says " Danielle and the twins are here we're gonna go get drinks you wanna come?"

"What about Delilah?"

"Emily already said she will watch her cmon!"

"Billie you shouldn't even be drinking at all you have a show In an hour"

"Omg you always stress about everything,it's a festival lighten up,plus I know how to handle myself"

"Billie I said no,and your not going either"

"Aliyah I'm grown I can do whatever I want.and I'm going"

Billie bends down to Delilah and says
"Tell mommy to stop being such a pain and let me live. I'm going to hang out with friends for a little ok? I love you"

"Ok mama,I wuv you too!" Delilah says going back to Finneas.

Then Billie just walks away

"Wow Billie real mature!"
I groan in frustration

Claudia comes up to me and says "you ok? I overheard" I sighed and said "it's whatever if Billie wants to act that way I can do the same thing.you wanna go in the pit and dance?" Claudia smiles suprisingly and says " sure!"

me and Claudia are dancing in the pit.i have to say even tho Billie is acting like a bitch to me I'm actually having fun.i haven't let myself just let go in a while and it feels good.

BILLIE'S P.O.V
it's now 20 minutes until I go on stage. I walk in the trailer and see everyone talking. I look around and I see Delilah on Finneas's lap. Once she saw me she jumped up and said "mamas back!"  I pick her up and said "yeaa did you have fun with uncle finneas?"
She smiled and said "yea he was teaching me how to play guitar even tho I'm not good at it" I laughed at how cute she was without even trying.then I noticed Aliyah isn't here

"My love, where did mommy go ?"

"I don't know"

I walk up to finneas sitting on the couch talking to our mom

"Finneas do you know where Aliyah went?"

"Oh yea she went in the croud with Claudia"

"Why would she do that?!"

Finneas looked  at me like I was stupid and said "to have fun,duh"

"She didn't even tell me,what if someone notices them,she's being so selfish!"

Finneas looked at me and said "you just got into an argument with her because she wasn't having fun now you get mad when she is,I mean cmon she never has a break it's not that big of a deal"

"So now your taking her side?!"

"There's no sides Billie!,all I'm saying is  relax you have a show to do worry about this later"

Delilah looks at me with a frown and says "your mad at mommy?" "Baby dont  worry about it everything is ok.i love you so much"

Delilah hugs me and says "I wuv you too mama"

Suddenly one of the guys that were running the festival said "Billie it's time to get Mic'ed up"

When I finish getting hooked up I hear the crowd yelling "BILLIE,BILLIE,BILLIE!" I run on stage and do my preformance.

"THANK YOU ROLLING LOUD!!" I say as I run off stage

As I come back to the trailer I see Aliyah sitting on the couch playing with Delilah..i don't even wanna talk to her right now...

Will Aliyah and Billie make up ?..we'll see.anyways I hope u you'd enjoyed ❤️🍂