31

Yoongi, on the other hand, was peacefully relaxing on his day off of work. The rain was soothing his mind up until he heard the banging on the door. He opened his eyes, trying to tell if it was the door or thunder.

"Open the fucking door, Yoongi!" He heard being yelled from outside the room and towards the door. He got up as fast as he could once he realized that it was storming and the annoying kid was locked outside.

When he finally opened the door, it almost flung back because of the strong winds. Jimin didn't care about Yoongi as he pushed him out of his way and ran toward his room quickly.

"The fuck?" Yoongi furrowed his eyebrows as he reached to close the door again. He walked towards Jimin's room, confused as he heard crying coming from it. "What the hell are you doing, kid?" Yoongi squinted at the sight of Jimin crying with his knees against his chest.

Jimin tried to breathe slower, but he was terrified at this point. What if the wind blew him away? What if lightning struck him?

Jimin shook his head up at Yoongi.

"The storm.." he finally said.

Yoongi merely stared at the boy. "Seriously?" He said blankly as he stepped into the room and walked towards the bed. "You're scared?"

Jimin nodded.

"Sucks to suck." Yoongi shrugged as he got onto the bed, back in his original spot so that he could relax again. Jimin frowned at that.

This guy is so mean..

Jimin sank deeper into the bed, but he didn't want to touch Yoongi so he turned around and shut his eyes tightly. He did what he does best to comfort himself in times like this.

He started singing to himself.

Usually when there's a storm, Jungkook is right by his side singing him to sleep and scratching his back to comfort him like a mom.

But, he's not here this time.

Nope.

It's just him and Yoongi.

At first, Yoongi was confused when Jimin started singing, but then he began to relax even more as he listened to the boy. He actually does have a nice voice, but Yoongi would never admit that to him. He doesn't want to.

Sobs turned into silent crying, making Yoongi feel kind of weird. He had never been in a situation where someone randomly starts crying, and he especially didn't know what to do because he barely even knew this boy.

He wasn't sure how to help Jimin, but he felt a little bit of guilt for being so mean to him before. Eventually, the singing and crying stopped. Yoongi guessed that Jimin fell asleep because he was a lot more calm now.

Yoongi felt dumb for not taking advantage of Jimin's soft singing because now here he was, lying down on the bed wishing that he wasn't thinking so much. This is why he didn't want to move in with a stranger. Because of this.

He's not good with feelings or speaking.

The only reason he was even living with him was because he was kicked out of his apartment for skipping a rent or maybe two.

He figured it would be easier to to pay with a roommate, but he wanted his roommate to be on of his friends, not a stranger. Taehyung has no room, Jungkook and Jin are moving in together soon, and Namjoon and Hoseok live too far away from where Yoongi works.

He needed a place to stay.

So he took any chance he had.

The chance just happened to be here.

~