60

Yoongi scrolled through his twitter and squinted at the picture of Jimin. He thought about just unfollowing him because now that Taehyung knew that he and Jimin weren't actually friends, there was no point in this little game of acting anymore. He hadn't told anybody the reason why he was so salty towards the annoying boy, and he wouldn't.

He didn't want to tell the story and didn't have to either. Not even his best friend knows about it, so why should anyone else know?

-

The picture of Jimin stared back at Yoongi, making him feel slightly annoyed. He knows that he's going to have to live with Jimin for longer than he had expected, and he hated to admit it, but he was actually grateful that he had actually even let Yoongi stay with him.

To be fair, he does pay his part.

But, still.. Yoongi finally admitted to himself that he's an adult and that he shouldn't be petty, especially if he's at least got a roof over his head because of this boy. And so, Yoongi stepped down from his bed and he made his way down the stairs and to the front door.

He wasn't sure what he was doing, but he told himself that he was going to try and start being nice to Jimin now. Sure, he had saved Jimin from the even more annoying guy, Leo, but he figured that he could still try to be nicer.

After all, he had been mean for a month now. Before Yoongi knew it, he was at the little store down the street with his money in his hands, ready to pay for whatever his heart desired.

Hopefully this is good enough.

~