40

Yoongi slowly creeped down the stairs, trying to be as quiet as possible. He was annoyed at the fact that he finally got to sleep in his bedroom because they finally got the leak fixed. Walking down the stairs was always annoying.

He stopped his steps once he saw Jimin looking up at him at the bottom of the stairs. Jimin raised an eyebrow at him, wondering what he was doing. What is he doing?

Well, he heard a knock on the door, and to be completely honest, he was trying to sneak and find out who was here but Jimin caught him.

Jimin shrugged and sighed as he walked towards the door. Yoongi tilted his head to look at the door as Jimin opened it. A tall boy with colored hair stood in front of Jimin. Yoongi recognized it as the boy that was on twitter.

Just like he thought.

He wasn't trying to be nosey, but this is his apartment just as much as it is Jimin's now.

Yoongi watched as Jimin merely turned away from the boy and walked towards the living room, exactly right in front of Yoongi. Yoongi sat on the top of the stairs as Jimin sat on the couch, soon followed by the other boy.

"Jiminie," the boy said as he closed the door. He followed Jimin and sat next to him slowly.

Jimin stared straight up at Yoongi with a look that he hadn't really seen before. He then looked over at the boy, making Yoongi feel sort of weird because he was just watching them like it was a reality show or something.

"What, Leo?" Jimin sighed.

The boy, Leo tilted his head as he looked at Jimin. Yoongi could tell that there was tension in the room. Maybe he shouldn't be here, but something wants him to stay. "Baby," Leo said, which completely threw Yoongi off.

Baby? What?

Does..the annoying boy have a boyfriend?

~