Pretty Kitty- Yandere! Catwoman X Fem!Mistreated! Short! Neko! Reader

You cried as you walked away from a group of people laughing at you because of the fact that you had (f/c) cat ears and a cat tail, showing that you weren't quite human. "Go to the kitty centre you little freak!" One of the Gotham bullies yelled as they threw an egg at you which stained your favourite dress,causing a smell as they watched you cry. All you wanted was for someone to hold you and love you for who you were,not mistreat you for your cat-like features. As the bullies watched you cry,they were unaware that a feminine figure landed behind them,slashing them up with sharp claws, blood pouring all over the ground before cutting their faces to shreds and quietly stalking you,not wanting to be seen.

{A Short Amount Of Time Later..}
************************************
You sat on the worn out sofa of your run-down apartment,eating sushi with chopsticks and a small drink you managed to swipe when nobody looked at you. As you ate away at your supper,the infamous Catwoman jumped through your window with ease and smiled at your adorable cat features. "You shouldn't be so sad,it looks like you've got cat scratch fever." Catwoman said as she walked towards you,petting your head as it made you purr. "Th-thank you,nobody has ever been nice to me before." You responded quietly as you finished your sushi,enjoying have your head petted. "Well people should treat you more nicely kitty...you deserve better." The cat-criminal replied as she continued petting you. "What happened to those bullies that hurt me earlier?" You asked as your tail swayed side to side,making Catwoman smirk. "Let's just say they...also got cat scratch fever and have been erased from Gotham's population." She purred,protectively wrapping both arms around you in s tight hug,you hugged her back. "Oh, okay." You responded,falling asleep in her grasp as she took you home to her apartment,she wanted to keep you safe and would kill anybody for you. "You're such a pretty kitty." Catwoman whispered into your ear as it twitched.