Love,Brains&Brawn~Yandere!Bane X Villain!Reader

"Hurry up you idiots,find the one who's responsible for this carnage on MY turf or I'll blow all your brains out!" You growled,shooting at the ceiling with your shotgun in fury as your goons ran off to find the perpetrator responsible for taking your kills. "I'm gonna need a better strategy to track down the puny Batman." You said to yourself,looking at your many cameras,a fresh new corpse had been thrown to the side in one of the many halls,blood splattered to the ground which caused you to grimace.

The infamous Bane wondered through the large metal hallways,blood staining his meaty hands. He'd started killing off the victims that your goons would capture for you because of his infatuation with you,which had increased in serious levels of unhealthy possessiveness and obsessiveness.

You wondered through the halls,shotgun in hands as the hairs on the back of your neck stood up due to the quiet,cold atmosphere. "Well you must be the infamous (Y/N)." A muffled voice spoke from behind you as you swiftly turned around to come face to face with the infamous Bane. "YOU,you're the one who's been robbing me of my kills!" You snapped at the muscled man,your (E/C) blazed with fury as his covered eyes bore into yours. "It seems as though I have been doing this to get your divided attention deary." He replied,voice muffled but firm...you weren't happy as you attempted to shoot him,only managing to chip his shoulder a little. "I was supposed to be the one killing them little ugly ducklings that they call victims,I can't believe you'd take what was rightfully mine!" You screamed at Bane,who held you up in the air by your leather jacket which left you dangling in his grip...thrashing about since you'd also dropped your shotgun due to the intense shock and the anger that came with it. "Oh sweet sweet little (Y/N),Batman has been on my tail recently since I've broken out of Arkham Asylum,and I only wish to work with one of the finest villains in Gotham." He spoke,looking out of one of the many large windows,raining and lighting flashed up in the dark and gloomy skies of Gotham City. "Well killing my victims isn't gonna get me to give my heart and souls to you Bane,If you really want me to love you back then you've gotta work for it AND beg for it." You quipped back at him,a sneer on your face as a hint of malice laced into your voice with pure spite. "Think of it as the beginning of a beautiful friendship...my dear love." Bane spoke up again,smiling at you.