Chapter 5

"He's deploying again." Shiloh my best and only girl friend asked. Shiloh Josh and I sat around our regular table and Ferdinand's Ice Cream. Well Shiloh was on a Laptop because she's at boarding school in England. I nod. My hives went down a lot but I still had them going up and down my arms. I only get them when I'm n has colleges looking at him for Baseball and James is looking at college." I tell her trying to keep her updated.
"Let me think... My brother is sitting there with his arm around you... But your just "Friends"" she says using quotation mark. "So ask him" She glared at her brother through the monitor. He shrugged and popped some sherbert ice cream in his mouth. I glared at him.
"So when's your guises wedding" Shiloh asks and Josh almost chokes on his ice cream. I smack him on his back.
"Wha!!!" He asks the spoon hanging out of his mouth.
"Well you guys are always hanging out I'm not sure how much longer till I call in and your making out." Shiloh reports. I laugh.
"Kiss him?" I point at him
"Kissing him would be like kissing a Aiden mixed with Tank." I retort. We sat and talked until the shop closed at 9 Then Bombay the guy who owns it kicked us out. I checked my phone Mom, Dad, Aiden. All called at least 2 or 3 times. Shit. I called Mom.
"WHERE WERE YOU." She shrieks
"Ferdinand's" I reply climbing into James's/Quinn's/mine 2012 Honda Civic.
"I been calling you! James accidentally ate macadamia nuts and is sitting in the hospital so I'm with him and Dad and Aiden accidentally flooded the kitchen trying to bathe Tank so I'm making sure your alive."
Oh lord my I really need to stop leaving.
"How is Jamie?" I ask Dad floods the kitchen a lot I'm not to worried.
"Fine covered in lumps, itchy." She sighs

"Idiot" I mutter. Shaking my head i put the car in drive and Drive to the house. A light snow had fallen i guess thats gonna happen when its nearly the last day in November. Then i realized something.. Dad is deploying soon. Hes not going be here for Christmas. I shake my head and wipe my eyes i havent started crying yet. Nor do i cry often I pulled in the driveway the snow started going harder. Damn you North Carolina winter. I walked in Tank was sopping wet and dad was cursing out under the sink and Aiden was lauging. I walked past them and up the stairs. Daniel was laying on his bed with his hands on his face. I walked in.

"Hey" 

"Hey" He didnt move.

"Whats wrong big bro."

"I told Brittnay about the Marines. She said she would support me. But"

"But what?" I asked he sounded upset.

"Shes pregnant Rianne" Daniel said and I had no words

~~~~~~~~~
HAPPY VETERENS DAY!! I hope you thank a veteran I know i will be calling My cousin my grandfather and my big Brother and giving them all a big THANK YOU