Chapter 6

"Shes pregnant Rianne" Daniel almost whispered, I was stunned for words. A baby? Im gonna be Auntie Rianne.

"Do Mom and Dad know?" I asked carefully. He shook his head.

"Brit and I are going to take them to dinner and tell them" He takes a deep breath. he looked like crap.

"What the hell am I gonna do Ry?" Daniel asked. "I'm leaving for training in Camp Pendleton it 4 weeks. Ill be training when the babies born." He sighed. 

"It will be ok Daniel" He nodded.

"I know i think im gonna call Brittany" I nodded this time and walked out of the room. I bumped into Quinn on my way across the hall. He looked scared

"Whats wrong Q?" He smiled.

"QUENTIN ULYSSES MCCOY!" Mom yelled from downstairs. He shot off into my room and hid in the closet. I sighed, followed him and sat on my bed and started playing some cold play. Mom marched into my room coated in blue paint.

"Is Quinn in here?" She snarled i swear she had devil horn sprouting out of her head.

"Nope haven't seen him." I replied casually over the years I've learned to lie pretty well mainly because the boys seek refuge in my room allot. 

"When i get my hands on him I'm going to ring his neck." She growled and marched down the hall.

"Shes gone Quinn." He opened the door and walked out. What the hell no thank you no so guess what I did no nothing? Ass hat. 

~~~~~~~~~

"I'm nervous Rianne" Daniel was shaking while James fixed his tie.

"Ah whats the worst the could do Dan think your joking?" Aiden asked laughing. Daniel gave him the "seriously" look. Quinn gave the same look.

"Just don't get killed by her Dad deal?" I asked.

"Deal." The car honked and out the door he went.

"So Take out?' Aiden asked and we all laughed.

~~~~~~

A slamming door that's what woke me up. The screen door slammed and Daniel and Dad started arguing. I ran to the edge of the banister to barley see them in the kitchen

"How stupid are you." Dad asked. 

"I don't know dad! You know if I went to my dad and said hey my girlfriends pregnant i would expect some god damned support." Daniel started to raise his voice. 

"You know I'm not mad. I'm disappointed" Dad told him I saw a flash of hurt cross his eyes

"WHY! I'm 19 and has a good supportive job I LOVE HER!"

"Daniel quit yelling" Dad tried to hush him.

I heard a the screen door slam and Daniels truck start up and drive. 

"DANIEL!" Dad yelled.

Daniels POV

"You know I'm not mad I'm disappointed in you." Dad practically yelled. It hurt aIot saw Rianne look around the corner, then look away. 

"Why? I'm 19 and have a good job I LOVE HER!" I yelled right back at the old man.

"Daniel quit yelling" HE told me he didn't want to wake the house up. I had enough i turned around and walked out the door and hopped in my Dodge Ram. I started driving soon before i realized it, it was dawn and i was approaching an old cafe in South Carolina. Where I first met Britt.