So it's 2019?

Well, I used this account for about 2 years and it's been inactive for roughly 3 more so perhaps it's time to say something here. I've posted messages to my profile but I have no clue if anyone's seen them! I also doubt any of my old readers are still hanging on for a new chapter of this story, maybe they're the same as me, maybe they've grown and moved on to other fandoms, pursuing other hobbies.

Nevertheless if you're reading this- an old viewer or as someone who found this story by simply browsing- thank you. As I said, it's been 2-3 years since I stopped posting stories here but I still use the email that's tied to this account and I constantly get emails about new votes and lovely comments on these old stories, it's so strange to me that these fan fictions I wrote are still gaining attention and accumulating views.

Judging by the language and humour I see, you're probably as old as I was when I first wrote these fan fictions. It truly brings a smile to my face to think that I'm entertaining a new generation of teens who are like I used to be, maybe Death Note's your favourite anime and you just adore L, maybe you're really into Paramore and looking gothic- hopefully you aren't making the horrendous fashion choices I made when I wrote these stories LOL! Or maybe you're being bullied and online communities give you plenty of support. Just a tip for any young readers, you'll grow up and move on with your life- bullies won't. Trust me, you are and always will be better than what they say and do to you.

The point is that when I started writing these fanfictions, I found myself in a loving community full of people I could relate to- I was so grateful for it and I'm happy that platforms/fandoms like this are still bringing people joy. I was at such an awkward point in my life, feeling so self-conscious of how I acted and looked, trying to find out who I was, hopefully you, my dear readers, are also looking for yourselves and are happy with what you find.

I paint a lot now, I'm not pursuing art as a career though as I'm hoping to study Law at a university next year. Don't get me wrong, Death Note is iconic, JoJo just interests me a lot more these days. Attached to this chapter is a picture of myself taken fairly recently in case you were curious as to what the person who wrote these stories 2-3 years ago looks like now.

To conclude, no, none of my stories have been updated for quite some time and I do not intend to continue them. This account will always stay up to preserve what was once a big part of my life growing up. Thank you for reading. Gay and trans rights, have a good day!

P.S. in case you want to send me a message, see my art or how I'm doing... https://www.instagram.com/snarfle_/

💖