9- problem child

Aizawa POV

'God damnit, that problem child just got here and he's already causing trouble.' I thought while making my way to Nezu's office. Why am I even surprised about this though?

Knock knock knock

"Come in" I heard the principal of UA call out from behind the door. I opened up the door and made my way in.

"Ah, Shota, what brings you here?"

"So you really don't know, huh?"

"I'm not sure what you are referring to. Care to go more into depth on the subject?"

Ugh, I'm too tired to put up with his games, but I don't think that there's any way out of them. I might as well just play along.

"Midoriya. Izuku. The problem child. You remember him right? The kid you have been personally training for the last few years? I would have thought that your lectures could have knocked some sense into him by now, but nope"

"What did he do this time?" Nezu calmly asked.

"I heard my students whispering to each other about some fight taking place after school, which includes him. And get this, the child's going up against a student from class 1B. 1B! What is the kid thinking? He's gonna kill them! I wouldn't even want him fighting a 1A student, he should be going up against a student from at least class 2A."

"Calm down Shota, Izuku is a smart boy. There must be a good reason for the fight, and I'm sure that he'll make it as fair as possible for him."

"As fair as possible will be nowhere close to fair enough! The kid is used to fighting dangerous villains alongside the most prestigious heroes out there, not first years in high school! He will completely overdo it!"

"Wow Shota, I don't think I've ever heard you with this much emotion and excitement in your voice. You normally sound all tired and monotonous. Anyway..........wanna go watch the fight?! I bet it will be so cool!"

This dude has an insanely high IQ, and yet I feel as if I need to be babysitting him to keep him out of trouble. When me and Nezu first met Izuku, I could tell that he was the type of kid to get himself into a whole bunch of trouble. I thought that after a few months of lessons with Nezu he would have gotten a bit of sense knocked into him. But now, after all these years, I can see that instead of Nezu rubbing off on Izuku, Izuku has been rubbing off on Nezu. Well that's great, just great.

Me and Nezu made our way out to the training ground where we had heard the fight would take place. We saw all of class 1A and 1B gathered around. They were so excited to see the fight that they didn't even notice there were 2 teachers standing behind them. The funny thing about that is they were all asking each other if anybody had told a teacher about the fight. They were worried that they would come and break it up.

The 2 fighters made their separate ways to the center of the crowd. They were both in their PE uniforms so that they could fight to the best of their abilities.

"Huh? Who are you? And why do look so familiar?" Monoma asked.

"What are you talking about?" Izuku asked. Wow, this kid can be pretty dense sometimes.

"Izuku has a quirk which allows him to change his gender" Iida spoke up.

It was at this moment that I noticed......literally every girl there was swooning over Izuku. GET YOUR DAMN EYES OFF OF MY DEAR SO- uh.....I m-mean.....MY DEAR TRAINEE!!! Anyway........ everyone from class 1B seemed to be shocked by Izuku's male form.

"Well then, I guess this is a pretty good thing. I would have felt bad about hitting a girl, but I can hit a guy all I want". Monoma said. "You're going to be begging me for mercy and by tomorrow morning, I will be a 1A student while you will be demoted down to 1B. How sad this will be for you" Monoma made a fake pouty face to mock Izuku.

"Oh, so that's what this is about. Izuku promised this kid his spot if he beats him." I said to Nezu, trying to keep my voice down to go unnoticed. "To be honest, I'm kinda glad that this kid decided to show that bratty 1B student his place. He's been causing trouble all year with that 'I'm better than all of you' attitude. Maybe after this, he will finally learn that he isn't the center of attention. But.....uh.....did Izuku really believe that it wasn't against school rules to just trade away your spot? There may not be a written rule, but he should've at least discussed this with a teacher first"

"Aizawa, as the principle of this school, I say that Izuku can do whatever the hell he wants" Nezu said.

"Of course you would say that" I replied.

"Can we just get on with this already?" Izuku asked, obvious annoyance in his tone.

"So the new kid thinks that he's so special, huh?" I heard a voice to my right say.

"If I were them, I would have at least done a bit more research about my opponent's quirk first. But instead, he's already starting trouble on his first week." Said a second voice.

"Yeah, it's not very heroic. He probably doesn't deserve to be at UA at all. He especially doesn't deserve to be in class 1A. I sure hope that this other student shows him his place" said a third voice.

I looked to my right to see none other than Mirio Togata, Nejire Hado, and Tamaki Amajiki, also known as The Big 3 of UA. Heh, they know nothing. If they are the top students of one of the most prestigious hero courses out there, why the hell are they here, just watching a fight and not breaking it up?!

I have no idea how they were able to climb their way to the top, but I'm sure that part of it was by tearing others down like they are doing to Izuku right now. I shouldn't even be worrying about them, I'm sure that Izuku will surpass them in no time.

________________________
Word count: 1066

A/N it's currently my birthday🥳