Relationship Grows 8)

HELLO PEOPLE! welcome back to the main story! I hope you liked Zelda's Awakening. Enjoy da fluff in todays story :D I really like reading comments so please comment XD thanks! HaVe A wOnDeRfUl  DaY! 

Zelda P.O.V

Yet another dull day at school, but it I have friends to brighten the day. When I enter the building I see them all grouped together and waiting for me! I ran over to them smiling. When my eyes land on Link, I think he catches my gaze because he blushes. I joined the group and begin to chat with Link. "Hi Linky" I see his face redden at the nickname. "Hey Zel! I-uh got you umm something I hope you like it." He brings his hand from behind his back, giving me a beautiful flower. It had five delicate petals with a pretty blue going to the center. A small bud on the side of the stem was not quite bloomed. I reach out for the flower, grasping it as delicately as I can, feeling as though the flower will break into one thousand pieces if I'm not careful. I look from the flower back to Link. Small tears have formed in the corners of my eyes. He looks at me with concern, "do-do you like it?" "I don't like it, I love it," I replied happily. His expression changes from worried to happiness. I approach him, hugging him tightly. I can tell he's hesitant, but soon he makes up his mind and embraces me back. I hear Mipha, Midna and Sidon snicker in the background, I pay them no mind. I'm savoring this moment. I'm the first to let go, feeling the warmth leaving me. I check my phone for the time. "Guys the bell is gonna ring soon" I announce.

TIME SKIP>>>>>

It was fifth period, Mr. Ghirahim was having us do a relay race. It just so happens that Groose was on the team to my right. UGG why is it always PE when he tries to flirt with me.

Like on cue I hear his loud obnoxious voice. "HEyyyyyyy Zel, you're looking cute as always!

Are you free for lunch, I wanna get to know you better. So will you stop hanging around losers like Link and come with me for lunch?" I glare over at him, roll my eyes and look back to see Mipha getting closer with the baton. I reach out my arm in anticipation. "HERE" Mipha says as she passes me the baton. I start sprinting as fast as I can. I need to beat Groose. I hear my team cheering for me as I continue on the last stretch. Focusing on Link's extended arm I hand the baton to him. He darts away like a missile. I cheer his name "GO LINK YOU CAN DO IT!"

Hearing us(Me) cheer, his speed increases. Groose scoffs, but I don't care I'm too busy cheering for my crush. He's way in the lead compared to the other teams. When he comes to a halt I throw myself into his arms, hugging him. "You were great Link, I knew you could do it."

I feel the quick pace of his heart "Thanks Zel" he breathes out. Our team gathers around him praising him on how well he did. Mr. Ghirahim shouts "TIME FOR A WATER BREAK"

I grab my bottle sitting down next to Link, Groose makes his way over, glaring at Link.

"yOu GoTtA bE sUcH a LaDiEs MaN dOn'T yOu." Link looks up in confusion "I'm what?"

"Dude your so dense." Groose mumbles. 

Thanks for reading!

word Count: 597

Date: 10/6/2019