Nobodies (warning major spoilers) (Chapter 2)

Terrible spoilers beware

Previously

I managed to snag a few things Pink had shown me when she brought me through warps. Being her playmate I got to know quite a few things most gems didn't. But the reason she had them was that... because...I actually don't know that part was completely unknown to me.

Back to the present

Your POV

As I was munching on my donuts which were delicious by the way, I saw the gems go up the hill so I silently followed them to see if I could maybe hang out since every time I visited them it was well never boring, that's for sure.
I saw them all lay down in the grass and started to walk up to them but as I was nearly them Garnet bolted up in a panic as the wind picked up and the clouds darkened all the gems except Garnet and pearl who were just sitting up.

This large time glass looking thing lowered from the sky disbanding the clouds around it and turning them into nothing the time glass turns on its side revealing a shadow on top of it.

"Hey! Are you Steven Universe" a high-pitched voice erupted from the shadow.

I looked back to see Garnet on her feet while Steven put his arms behind his back and replied with
"umm yes?"

The shadow grinned "perfect" they're finger stretched into a funnel shape which I quickly learned was a horn as they blew into it.
This threatening spearlike thing came out of the time glass and pointed straight at the gems.

Garnet taking hold of the situation ordered: "move!" As they ran higher up the hill, the timeless hooked itself onto the cliff and dug its way into the earth was confused at first but I quickly put the pieces together, it was an injector.

Amethyst shouted at the individual that had yet to be revealed "Nice park job Dingus!"The injector started lighting up as it injected the pretty pink liquid into the planet.
The individual sprung up into the air and landed on the bottom ledge of the injector revealing themselves.

I felt heat up as I got a good look at her.
I scurried away behind the leg of the injector and she started talking in the most hypnotic voice- I HAVEN'T EVEN MET HER SHUT UP MIND!!! " Well well well well well! Lemme get a look at the menagerie!" I walked a little in the open but not enough to be seen by this lovely- gem.

I saw that she was using her eye as a magnifying glass "You must be Amethyst" she looked away from Amethyst "You must be Garnet" then finally her eyes landed on pearl" and Pink Diamond's pearl well she took you with her isn't that just SWELL"

I felt a tug at my ankle only to be pulled from the ground by an extremely long arm "and who might you be?" She questioned.
I panicked a quietly answered with "y/n, m/n,l/n" she gave me a soft look before going back to her glare and smirk as she set me down beside her.

I looked down at the gems "it can't be" pearl spoke aloud with a mix of confusion and worry on her face I quickly looked back at the pink gem as she replied with " oh but it can be... And it is! I got a new style !"
Her hand slapped the glass and I jumped from the sudden movement "and a few new toys that are gonna put an end to your happily ever after ONCE AND FOR ALL!!".

Steven ran closer to me and the gem "Woah Woah this has got to be a misunderstanding, in case you haven't heard I've established peace across the-" he was cut off by the gem "yeah yeah I've heard I've had your little message to the universe on LOOP!!"
She kicked him quite rough so I softly yelled "STEVEN!" the gems got out their weapons ready to attack.

She spoke again " I just looooove that part where pink diamond spends the rest of her day on this NOWHERE planet with a bunch of Nobodies!"