(Christmas Special)

Not related to the book

Narrator Pov

"Y/n what's with all this stuff under our 'tree' ??"

Asked a curious pink gem while the human replied,

"It's for Christmas you get gifts and give gifts...it's fun trust me"

the h/c girl reassured. The gem with pigtails trusted this human with her whole existence so she just gave a warm-hearted smile.

*Timeskip to 12 am*

Spinel's Pov

I heard a loud thud in the house and on instinct made sure Y/n was still beside me, she was but I was now curious to what made that sound. I slipped out of bed quietly to not wake Up Y/n. As I made my way down to where our tree was located I saw a huge man in a red suit he was doing something to our 'gifts'. I ran up behind him and pounced onto his back surprising him.

"What do you want intruder!?!"

I screamed furiously at him. He shook me off and I got ready to pounce but I looked at him again and remembered Y/n telling me about this "snata"...

"Are you Snata??" I asked curiously.

"Yes, I am this Snata you speak of" he laughed I thought he talked strangely...he's kinda scary, I better keep my distance.

"Ok state your purpose" I ordered...I want to go back to bed.

"I'm here to give you this" he gestured to a wooden box-like thing. I didn't understand so I tried inspecting it closer.

"What is-" I spoke before Snata cut me off "it's a surprise but you should give this to Y/n seeing that these presents are only marked for you"

"Okay I'll just put it in my pocket and-" once again I was interrupted by him "do you want to stay with Y/n forever Spinel??"

"Yes..yes I do"

*Timeskip to morning*

Y/n Pov

I woke up to... a pillow? I jumped out of bed and ran downstairs only to see a winter wonderland...in our house. I glanced around until I spotted two tall pigtails and a Christmas hat. I ran and jumped on the figure knowing full well that it was Spinel.

"Hey y/n" she squealed as I was caught in midair and set down carefully.

"When did you have time to do all of this, " I asked gesturing to everything.

"Oh you know I just woke up early to surprise you" she stated calmly.

"Well, shall we open presents?"

"Yeah" she smiled

*Timeskip*

Spinel's Pov

Y/n got me a pair of clip-on earrings, a necklace, a skateboard and safety gear, of course, a new cellular device, a whole bunch of things for my hair and finally a bracelet that has a picture of her and me in it.

"Well that's it I guess better get all this cle-" I quickly spoke "no I have something for you to..."

Your POV

"And what woul-" I turned around to see Spinel on one knee. I started tearing up as she took out a box.

"Y/n will you Marry me?"