two

Kokichi never showed up to dinner that night. He was sitting in his room, on the floor to be exact, doing sit ups like the would pretended on it. After 200, he stopped and looked into the mirrow, holding his hurting stomach with shaky hands. After examining everything the reflection showed, he decided to take a shower. So he grabbed some clothes to sleep in and walked into the little side room. Getting undressed, the boy still looked at a mirrow, slightly cringing about his looks. In his eyes, he was disgusting. Triple his size, with the face of someone that would make you want to throw up. Scars covering his arms and legs, some on the side of his chest, where nobody could see them. Some healed up, with little points beneath them, and the biggest one on his left arm, healed but still red, sticking out and making his arm look deformed. A small sound left his mouth, as he decided to finally stop pitting himself and shower, but even in the shower he couldn't concentrate on anything different.

After deciding that crying over himself and everything around him wasn't exactly the way he wanted to die, Kokichi left his room, wearing shorts that vent down to his knees and a checkerboard sweater. He arrived at a room with some couches, where Rantaro, Kaede and Tsumugi sat, chatting about something with nails. "Ah, Kokichi, your back from the dead?" Rantaro smiled as he patted the spot on the couch beneath him, inviting Kokichi to sit beside him. "Yeah, Satan wasn't exactly the type to hand over Hell to me" he smiled, taking the offer and sitting down next to him. "Soo, Kokichi, have you ever gotton your nails done?" This question caught Kokichi off guard, and he looked at Kaede with a questioning face. "What? No, I didn't. As Ultimate Supreme Leader, that would look kinda weird." Kaede laughed, grabbing Kokichi's Hands. "Well, now that we are stuck in here and nobody will see, we will paint your nails!" Without much resistance, Rantaro painted Kokichi's nails black and white, matching his sweater snd scarf. He looked at them, and a warm feeling formed in his stomach. "Thank you Rantaro!" He smiled, genuinely. And for a few seconds, he allowed himself to let his guard down and not to be as protective as he always was. Kokichi allowed himself to enjoy the time with the three, chatting about everything that came to their mind. The feeling of having someone that looks at you like they're intrested in what you have to say. That smile and laugh with you. That was until Kaito and Maki walked into the room. "What are you doing with that weird kid? Where were you at dinner Kokichi, you weren't planning on killing someone, were you?" In the blink of an eye, the smilimg faces of his three new friends turned into a mixture of shook and being scared. "What do you have to know tallass?" He smiled, putting his hands behind his head, still kinds kinda protective of the nail polish. "If I was you, I would be way more scared to get on my bad side  you rat." Kokichi's inside was filled with fear, wanting to cry, shake and throw up on the spot, but his outside smiled confidently, looking right into Kaitos hate-filled eyes. "Are you threatening to kill me?" The boy with spiky hair asked, standing up and walking infront of Kaito. "Because if you did, now was a really bad time to do that, considering everyone around here heared it. If another person kills me you'll be subject number one, so you didnt just kill me, but yourself and everyone but the culprit. I didn't think you were that stupid, but I guess being an astronaut isn't that hard." He snickered, then walked out of the room.