four

The floor was could, that was all Kokichi could feel, that and the fear building up inside him. The fear of him coming back. His hands were cuffed up over his head, making him able to sit, but not to lay down. If Kokichi could see, he'd see the scaring and the dryed up blood that run down his armes a few hours ago. Now they just felt numb, and he was overwhelmed by the fear, but his body was to tired to have another panic attack, so the male just sat there, until the door opened again. "Ohh Ouma" the deep voice of the adult filled the room, as he kneed infront of the 12 year old child. "Did you finally stop screaming? Thats good. At least your not being an annoying brat anymore. You know why your here, do you?" The boy nodded, receiving a slap across the face. "Y-Yes sir" he blunted out, eyes wide open. "I didn't say thank you after you talked to me, S-Sir" with his voice shaking, he stared at the foster parent she shared with 9 other kids. Kokichi felt hands on his side, forcing him to stand up. His legs were shaking, as the adult pulled the rope up higher, so high that koichi wasnt able to sit anymore, he just kind of hung there, trying to stand on his feet and not to fall over. He felt hands all around his body and closed his eyes, knowing what was about to happen. He thought of school, of the boring lesson he had today, of how a random lady at the bus smiled at him and how that made his day, his mind being back to the moment he patted a white kitten on the way to school, everywhere his mind would allow him to go, fleeing from what was really happening right now. Everything that would make him survive this. He felt warmth inside him, not the good kind of warmth, but Kokichi didn't allow himself to recognize what was going on. A sharp pain on his legs, making him drop back into reality, as he realized what was happening.

Screaming run through the room, the screaming of Kokichi Ouma. Looking around the room, he recognized it, the room where he's allowed to stay while the Killing Game was going on. His breathing was hard, he was hyperventilating, as he proceeded to beat his hands and head against the wall, not realizing he was doing it. He mumbled in panic, shaking like a wet cat. He took his hands from the wall and held then onto his ears, collapsing onto his bed. Dandeling himself like a mother would with her child, holding onto his legs, loud sobs leaving his mouth. It was just a dream, but for Kokichi it was more than that. It was years of pain brought back into his mind.