three

The announcement that it was night was made, and the Kaito still was complaining about Kokichi to Shuichi, who slowly but surely didn't rly listen to the tall men anymore. Kaede just smiled at him, a look in her face telling Shuichi that he'll survive Kaitos non stop complaining. Kirumi stood up, looking at the other children. "I'm gonna go to sleep now, and you all should too. Maybe anyone could go and see what's up with the people that aren't here? Just to see if everyone is save." Everyone nodded. "Gonta thinks thats a good idea!" The friendly male said out loud. "I can do that. That would be Angie, Tenko, Himiko and Kokichi, right?" The other nodded again, and everyone got up from their seats, walking into their rooms. After Kokichi checked on the first three, angie praying in her room and Tenko and Himiko sitting on Himikos bed, chatting about her magic, he knocked on Kokichi's door. Loud sounds ran through the room, as if the boy pushed around heavy things, and after a few seconds the door opened a bit. "Yes?" The purple haired biy asked, and Shuichi noticed that he had pulled his hair back into a ponytail. "Could you maybe open the door? I'm supposed to check that nobody does anything stupid." Kokichi thought for a few seconds, then ooened the door. Everything looked normal, except the scale on the floor beneath the bed. "Why do you have that?" Shuichi asked, looking at Kokichi. "I asked Angie if she had seen one somewhere and she gave me one." He said, looking at Shuichi with scared eyes. The taller boy took notice of that, but decided to keep that uncommented. "Okay, then good night Kokichi" he gave the smaller boy a smile. "Supreme Leaders never sleep Shuichi, but thank you anyways."